Chapter 21

"Are you okay?" Director asked Rowoon and gave him an ice tea. They sat down on the opposite side with a table between them.

"Thank you, Dir. John" Rowoon replied.

The month of June finally entered and the season of summer began. It's been five months since the filming started and the drama is almost done. Their drama is scheduled to air this coming Saturday and Sunday.

"Will you accompany her this coming conference?" Dir. John asked.

Rowoon glanced at Sohyun's side where a make-up artist fixing her "I'm not sure Dir, but I'll try" He said and looked back.  He bowed and rumbled his ice tea using the straw.

Director John stared at him and later on he secretly released a small laugh "It is just me or you two have fought?"

Rowoon lookup. "It feels like there's a wall between the two of you" Dir. John added.

"It's just a misunderstanding Dir. John" Rowoon answered and smiled a bit.

Director John nodded constantly until his eyes landed on Sohyun and there's Jaeha approaching her. He looked back at Rowoon "Is it true?" He asked and intimately point his index to Sohyun's area.

Rowoon shook his head and Director's mouth formed a circle.

A minute later, Dir. John left Rowoon and called everyone to resume their filming. After an hour, everyone walks to their designated area to fix their things. While Sohyun walks to the nearer comfort room, Jaeha takes this chance to reach out to Rowoon.

"Rowoon"

Rowoon halted from closing Sohyun's bag after hearing someone called him. He looked at him "Why?"

From the distance, you can see these two have an awkward moment...The height difference and the way they stared at each other.

"Why?" Rowoon repeated.

Jaeha crept a fake muted laugh "Do you have some spare time?"

Rowoon looked back to Sohyun's bag and resume closing it. He grabs it and looked back at him "Obviously...." He looked around and back to Jaeha.

"I always have time but for someone like you...I need to think about it first" Rowoon said and smirked.

"Hey!" Jaeha shouted and causes some people around to look in their direction. He took a step towards Rowoon "We need to talk"

"I don't think we have" Rowoon said while his eyebrows started to furrow.

"Really? What if I make you remember those things we keep. You know about your ridiculous---"

Before he can finish his sentence, someone pulled Rowoon away from him. A not so tall human covered with a hoodie, cap, and mask.

After complaining a couple of times, he becomes quiet as he realizes that the person who's pulling him is someone he knew.

They stopped until they reached the parking area.

"Sohyu--"

"I'm begging you, please stop talking to him" She said and entered the car.