Chapter 1

"KBS Best Actress Award goes to..."

"Kim so Hyun!"

"Congratulations!"

Sohyun walked onto the stage and made her speech in front of a thousand audience, "Umm...thank you so much for this award. I never really thought that I would win this award but... thank you to those people who keep on supporting me and never left my side, and I wanted to thank my family and friends for pushing me to be a better actress" She paused.

She scanned the crowd and continued "To the whole staff of Who Would Have Thought, Director Jiyo, and to my co-actor/co-actress Nam joo hyuk, Kang Jimin, Hwa Gun... thank you so much"

"I will accept this award on behalf of Who Would Have Thought's Family. Thank you so much" Everyone clapped their hands as Sohyun finished her speech.

---

"Why didn't you attend yesterday?" Sohyun asked while cooking the soup. She's in Rowoon's place, by the way. It's been a routine of hers to visit and spend some of her time with him.

"I told you I was sick" Rowoon reasoned.

"Yes you told me you were sick but it was two days ago before the Awarding Event" She paused and looked at Rowoon who was leaning beside her.

"It's been four days since you told me you were sick and please don't tell me, up until now you're not okay."

Sohyun glanced back at him, who was seemingly fine enough to get scolded. She made a sigh and went back to her attention in front of the stove, "You looked fine, just looking at you", she added.

"Are you mad?" Rowoon asked.

"Why would I?" She answered and Rowoon's hand began to tap her head constantly.

---

"Where did you get that jacket?" Rowoon asked. They are in Rowoon's mini office to sign up some papers and he just can't help but notice the unfamiliar jacket worn by Sohyun.

"It's from JooHyuk. He gave it to me after the awarding" She Answered

"Ahh," an expression came out of Rowoon's mouth.

"While you", Sohyun stared at him as if she was seeking information about not receiving a gift from this man.

"I told you I was sick" Rowoon reasoned and received a glare from Sohyun and that's the reason why he burst out laughing.

Rowoon is the manager of Sohyun but they never treat each other like in a relationship of being an artist and manager. They clicked and become friends. Sohyun is 22 years old, while Rowoon is 26. They met four years ago when Sohyun was looking for a new replacement for her recent manager, who left her without any other reason.

---

"Do you still keep this from Sohyun? Why don't you just tell her right now?" Chani said and shot the ball from the three-point area and it missed. They are playing basketball on the half-court near Chani's place.

"I can't," Rowoon said while dribbling.

"Because you just want to stay by her side, right?" Chani said, but he was ignored by Rowoon, who missed the ring.

"Do you love her that much?" Chani asked, which caught Rowoon's attention. Chani stared at him, observing, and after a while, he released a deep breath.

Chani has been a good friend of Rowoon since they were in middle school. He is an aspiring idol, Rowoon too, but they keep it secret. Knowing Rowoon, he doesn't want to leave Sohyun's side. So, as much as possible, he should keep it from her as much as possible.