Chapter 22

It is six in the morning. No sunlight founded. The skies occupy darkness as it soaking everything on the planet earth with its silky water. There are only a few numbers of the person holding their colorful umbrella while strolling around the street.

Sohyun wears her raincoat and strolls around the park using her bicycle. As she pedals, the sound of water pouring on the foliage, drumming on every roof and dripping on the road... whirrs on her background.

Maybe it's weird for other people to exercise in these crying hours but for her,  the sounds, smell and the great scenery of rain can be her therapy or relaxation. Exercising in the morning is not her thing. It's just that today she needs it to relax.

The distance from their house to the park is not that long. She just needs to pedals for a minute to finish the two kilometers. The path builds with no difficulty to reach her destination, no up and down, and just a straight and safe journey for a traveler.

The rain lessens its power and makes it more steady and calm. She reached the area where she used to stop...An area wherein the wishing well is place. She sat down on the bench and close her eyes.

She took out her right hand and let it soaked with water that pours from heaven. She let out a breath and crept a smile across her face.

This is what we called relaxation.

Later on, an electronic device buzz in her pocket. She glared after seeing who's the caller.

Jaeha.

"Oh?" She started.

"Where are you?" He asked.

"Just somewhere" She said and move to an area where there is a small roof to avoid getting wet. Well, half of her clothes are wet and the raincoat becomes useless as time goes by. But maybe, it's her plan also to get soak in the rain.

"Ahh" He muttered. "You got out? It's raining"

"Who cares?" She asked.

He cleared his throat "Sohyun, do you have time?"

"As I've said, I always have time but I can't spare you any amount of it. Not even a second" She said.

"Kim So Hyun"

"What it is this time?" She asked and tighten her grip on the phone and in any minute her phone might break from holding tight on it. 

"I just want to say sorry for what I've done. I know-"

"I'm done with your non-stop apologies. If that's the only thing want to say, let's end this" She strongly shut her eyes and hissed.

"Let's meet!" Jaeha quickly suggested before she can turn off the call. It seems like he has no plan on giving up to earn her forgiveness.

"No" She responds.

"Just this time please?"

"No. I said no" She said in a deepened voice.

"Please? I just want to get back to normal. Hmm? Don't you like it?"

"Normal?" She thinks and sarcastically chuckled.