Chapter 3

Today's 25th day of January and it has been 10 days since the news has begun to spread about the co-actor of So-hyun.

"So it's confirm?" Chani said while showing his phone to Rowoon. It's about Shin Jae Ha and Kim So Hyun. Chani off his phone and tapped Rowoon's back.

They are in the practice room preparing for their first ever music video. It's breaktime and some of the member are in the bathroom and only inseong, Hwiyoung, chani and rowoon are left.

Hwiyoung gets a bottle of water and give it to rowoon. He sat next to rowoon and chani.

"A penny for your thoughts" Hwiyoung said

"Do you like her that much?" Hwiyoung asked and chani and rowoon looked at him wondering about his question. But Hwiyoung being Hwiyoung, he is kind like a gossiper who always curious about something and want to know everything.

"I mean it's not that new to others that every idol likes So-hyun but come on manager!"

"You knew?" Both Chani and Rowoon asked in a shocked and fastest way. Look at their face, it's like that they are having a plan like pranking but it turns out they are the one who is pranked.

Inseong on the other side who keeps moving in an unstable position distracted by rowoon and chani's voice.

Hwiyoung smirked "Yeah... sometimes i see your phone beeping and So-Hyun's name pop out calling you manager so i thought that you're really her manager"

Inseong turn his head to those three and walks toward them "Oh what's the subject? Did i heard manager? Who? By the way, i heard the name of Kim So-hyun. So let's talk" Inseong sit in front of them and making a funny face as if trying to make a light mood.

"Okay I'm serious" Inseong backs to normal and ready his ear to listen. Chani and Rowoon looked at each other. Their secret is now gone.

Rowoon was about to start the conversation when inseong interrupt.

"The subject here is Kim So Hyun and you Rowoon. So are you dating?" Inseong said and make a finger heart.

Hwiyoung put down inseong hand and said "Let's talk later" he stand and walks out of the room.

Rowoon and chani followed Hwiyoung "Hey!" Inseong said and left alone.

---

"You're coming with me?" So-Hyun asked rowoon over the phone

"I'm not sure..." Rowoon said

"You're not sure?" So-Hyun asked in a serious tone.

With that tone rowoon take back his Answered "No. I said im coming" And that made Sohyun giggled.

"Okay. Don't be late!" So-Hyun said and drop the call. She run into her room and get ready for later's event. She is excited to meet her co-actor, Shin jae ha. And guess why?

Shin jae ah is the long-time crush of Sohyun. Nothing special, just a simple crush on him since her debut as a actress.

On the other hand, Rowoon coming from a shower didn't bother to choose the best outfit he have. Just his plain white shirt and black pants partnered with white shoes.

"So you're coming with her with that look?" Inseong said while looking at his outfit.

I forgot to tell you that rowoon attended on today's practice. He already told Inseong and Hwiyoung about him and So-hyun.

When My Manager Fall In Love With Me ▶KimSoHyun and Rowoon◀ (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें