A/N for last chapter

So I have had multiple people say what they wanted percy to be the god of, and I'll let you guys choose the ones you like the most.

So the suggestions were from
@itsRissaRoo
@olivMih
@AutumnRainbow5
@Yuliana_Contreras16

I have decided he will have sharp canines and pointed ears like the fae's from the sjm books. This was olivMih
Idea, and I thought it was a good one :)

Also, one suggestion I am not doing is the one from HidingTheDemons17, because I don't want him to seem to overpowered. Since he will still have his powers from when he was a demigod, and his powers were already god like.

So here's the list, just comment or vote on which one you guys want. And I'll choose the top three :)

Loyalty

Swordsmanship

Righteousness

Promises

Family

Anger

Storms

Peace

When the votes are done, I will start the next chapter, so I can have an idea of what will happen.

[157 words.]
[8:08pm, central America time]
[Sea.prince]

-----------------

Polls are now over, and instead of just three titles, I did five.

Percy is now the major god of loyalty, promises, and storms. Minor god of family and peace. Second heir to the throne of Atlantis, Savior of Olympus. Lover to the son of Zues.

Jason will share one title with percy, which you guys can choose the rest of his titles. The one title they will share is storms.

I have only got down the title of the next chapter, but I am going to work on it after I finish my geometry that is due tomorrow.

The next chapter might also be a little angsty, I have honestly no clue. We'll just see what comes to mind. If you guys want anything to happen, or have some pointers for me to make this story more better. Please say so, I want to make this story as enjoyable for you guys as possible.

Also! I have a picture of Percy's eyes with the gold in them. So, I'll show you that.

I tried my best, it's not exactly perfect

I tried my best, it's not exactly perfect. But none of my art is.

That is all for now, have a good week. :3

[November 15, 2020]
[7:09pm, Midwest time]
[Sea.prince]