chapter 8- happy birthday percy :3

Percy pulled Jason up from the sand by his arm, giving the male a smile.

"Do you know how to dance?" Percy asked as Jason brushed the tiny minerals off his butt.

Jason chuckled, "no, why?" He asked, smiling.

"Because I wanna dance, it will keep my mind off of things." The turquoise eyed male shrugged.

The blonde rolled his eyes and sighed, "fine, just, lead me." He breathed out.

Percy's smile grew, "I can do that, though it might be a little hard with you being taller than me."

Jason chuckled, "how are we to dance without music?"

"Oh dear ba-boo, have you forgotten?" Percy started with a smirk, linking their hands together.

"Just clear your mind and close your eyes~"

Percy started singing as his movements began, Jason following his lead.

"I'm a siren in disguise, my voice carries in the breeze;
Like a thousands seas~"

The ravenette's turquoise eyes started to glow in the moonlight, and Jason's breathe hitched.

"The waves crash along the lonely beach, where the sky and the sea move along the shore~"

The dance's pace quickened slightly as Jason became entranced with his husbands voice. The pair looking into each other's eyes.

"The wind blows lightly as the river flows nightly, their bodies bending together~

Twists and turns, The moonlight shines upon them;
Making their body's glow against the night~

The love of one another fills the air,
Suffocating all that dare;
The voice of the sea, lingers where they be~"

Percy closes his eyes and hums, pausing the dance to wrap his arms around Jason's neck and lay his head on his chest; listening to the calm heart beat.

Jason smiled and wrapped his arms around Percy's waist, listening to his husbands soft voice in the silence of nature.

"The pain that was once there, has disappeared;
For dancing makes the pain, go away."

Perseus finished his song, holding onto the blonde more tightly as if he would be an illusion.

"When did you learn to sing, αγάπη?" The blue-eyed demigod asked, holding onto Percy just as tightly.

"I've always known how to sing, I guess.." He mumbled, "it's probably because I'm related to sirens, since my dad did create them."

"Well, I think your voice is beautiful.." The blonde stated. "But um, why do you sing?"

Percy sighed quietly, "singing calms me when the times are bad, or when the pain of the past becomes to much to bare."

"Does any one else know?" Jason asked, worried.

"Not that I am aware, though by now, I am sure that gods have heard my singing. Since they like to keep tabs on my life, and yours." Percy states sarcastically, rolling his eyes as he stared off at the ocean.

"Do you write your own songs?"

"I just sing what's on my mind." Percy said, lifting his head, "but enough of my singing~"

Jason chuckled, "happy birthday percy."

"Aw thanks amica mea~" Percy giggled, "buuuttt.. How about we make this a great birthday?"