chapter nine- loki..?

Percy woke one morning, groggily and totally out of it if I must say, to the bed being empty next to him.

He lifted his head off his pillow and looked around, the fluff of hair lifting as he slid his hand through it. "Jason..?" He asked, slurring slightly.

After he said that, a voice sounded from the ceiling, making Perseus jump slightly.

"Good morning Percy, would you like me to notify Mr. Grace that you have awoken from your slumber?" Jarvis asked, an amused tone in his British voice.

"Wha... Oh.. Yea yea, go ahead j. Just what time is it?" He asked, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, "and what are the others doing right now?" 

"Mr. Rogers is training, Dr.Banner is in his lab; stark is in his lab as well. the assassins are on a short mission, Mr. Grace is reading a book in Latin in the library, and thor is on his way back from asgard; and it seems he has brung along a person with him."

"Hm, coolio." He mumbled, getting out of his bed and going over to the dresser and pulling out a pair of black and neon green booty shorts, a pair of black elastic boxers, his black hoodie with the words 'badboy' splattered on the front.

" He mumbled, getting out of his bed and going over to the dresser and pulling out a pair of black and neon green booty shorts, a pair of black elastic boxers, his black hoodie with the words 'badboy' splattered on the front

(That's the logo on the front)

"Hey j, tell Jason that i'll have breakfast ready in an hour and a half." Percy told Jarvis as he collected the clothes and headed towards the connected bathroom.

"Of course percy."

He gave a thumbs up to the mini camera and headed for a shower.

*le time skip*

Percy was humming quietly as he made some omelettes for him and jason, having already made some blueberry muffins for the team. He swayed his hips slightly as he enjoyed the cool air on his bare legs, a pair of ankle socks on his feat.

He finished the omelettes as the oven beeped, a smile on his face. He slid the last of the omelettes onto a plate and grabbed the mitts, pulling the muffins out of the oven. He cooled them off some, before putting two on each plate.

He felt arms slip around his waist and someone rest their head on his shoulder, "why didnt you tell me you were making breakfast. I would've helped."  His husband pouted.

Percy gave a small laugh, "you know i dont mind." He smiled, "I like cooking."

Jason smiled, giving him a small kiss on his cheek. "I know, I know."

"Also, I didn't want to bother you. You were reading, and I know how deep you get into your books." Percy mumbled shyly.

"Let's just eat. Ok?" Jason said, "the food is getting cold."

Percy huffed, "yeah yeah." He grumbled, before turning around in Jason's arms, pushing him away slightly, "do you like my outfit~?" 

"I know I know, it's a little girly. But I don't care. My ass looks great and my legs look delicious, and I know you agree because I could feel your gaze on my luscious lumps as you walked in here." He smirkled, stuffing his hands into his hoodie pocket.