chapter 6-memories

Dedicated to Derpy_Warren for the loving comment on last chapter- and the votes💞
As well to any one else who has voted on this story, hope you all get through life with love, 💞💞😘🥰

✧༺♥༻✧

Percy's breath was rigged and his limbs twitched with every painful memory that flashed through his mind. Sweat came down his forehead and sizzled away before it even reached his eyebrows, the little drops of salted water vaporizing off his boiling skin.

His hair plastered and covered in his sweat, whimpers escaping his pale lips as he visioned a memory from his childhood before his demigod life. The terrifying memory making the oldest scars he has burn, over and over again, the pain made him cry out.

"N-no, no.." He Whimpered, his hands balling into fists, coming up to guard his pale face, "p-plea-ease... I didn't.. Didn't mean t-to be bad.."

A small scar in the shaper of a X on his collar bone burned as the man in his mind cut him with a small jagged pocket knife, making perseus bite in his lip to hold in the cries.

His mind flashed to another memory, one that was worse than the others, making Percy's whimpers more like gasps for air as he became frozen in the real world, and his mind. He was slightly hyperventilating as a large brand like scar burned with intense heat on his tail bone, making him feel like he was choking.

He cried out loudly in his dream state, his physical state frozen as his mouth opened and let out a silenced cry, tears making tracks down his boiling cheeks from under his eye lids.

As the memory finished, he was left with the face of his childhood tormentor grinning down at him before the memory faded away, leaving him with darkness as he opened his eyes, letting out a strangled sob as he curled in on himself.

He grabbed an extra pillow and held it tightly to his chest as he got up out of bed and walked to the balcony connecting to his room.

He sat down on the edge, his legs in between the bars. He leaned back and laid on the metal of the balcony, watching the moon with broken turquoise eyes, said eyes letting tears flow as he pointed out the constellations, his eyes lingering on the daughter of Atlas, "I'm sorry.. So so sorry.." He mumbled to the stars, a ghost of a broken look on his face. "I should've helped you, but instead I let you die at the hands of your own father. I let two people die that day, I might've held the sky, but I will never, forget how it felt, when I saw the life slip from your eyes, and I will never forget how Bianca sacrificed herself for me, and how I will forever be in both your debts.

"I know I have more scars to count, and they will only grow as I get older. I've learned by experience, that my actions have consequences. I've let so many people that I trusted, and people who have trusted me die. And it makes me feel like I betrayed them in some way, like I was the one who killed them. I just feel guilty, so so guilty, it might be my stupid fatal flaw, but I'm sure you and everybody else that I watched pass, hates me, blames me. And I would believe them. Believe all of them..." He stifled a sob, smiling as he watched the daughter of Atlas constellation shine brighter, as if she was listening to him, and she was.

"I really am sorry Zoe, you were casted out of your home by your sisters because of some pig headed male. All because you wanted to help, though you knew that Heracles was to arrogant for his own good. But, you found a new home, a home that had others like you in it, and I took you away from that very home. I took you away from your real sisters, the ones that loved you like their own blood. I admired your bravery, the way you could conquer everything, I loved you like my own big sister, I imagined how it would be like to get to know you, though now, there is no hope. I took away the one placed you loved more than anything."  He bit into the pillow he was holding onto tightly to keep in his sobs.