chapter eleven- percy..?

Jason walked into the lounge, percy curled into his arms. He smiled softly and gave a small chuckle, sitting on an empty couch. He sat percy on his lap, to which the cat sprawled out and went poof; changing back.

His head rested on Jason's lap, his eyes closed as one arm hung off the couch, and the other slid its way across Jason's waist.

Percy gave a content hum; enjoying Jason's pale, calloused fingers running through his ravenette locks.

At the moment, the only people in the lounge; were Steve: who was sketching the sunset outside, Loki: who was reading a murder mystery book, Percy and Jason: Jason was about to watch TV, and Percy was just bathing in his fiancée's warmth and love.

Percy suddenly grumbled to himself, before slowly sitting up. Jason gave the male a look, Percy groaned and kissed his cheek before getting up and heading to the kitchen. "I'm gonna make cookies, and then I'm going to make supper." Percy said the the few in the room.

"Do you need any help?" Asked Steve, looking up from his sketchbook and pushing his glasses up his nose.

Percy gave the captain a smile, "no, I think I can get it. But thank you though."

Steve gave a polite smile, nodding. Loki looked up and rose a brow, his poisonous colored eyes showing slight emotion.

(Oh, my Lords. I just had an idea? What if Percy treated Loki like a son? And Loki would love him like a dad? And like Percy just adopts Loki, because he knows what it's like to feel out casted.)

Percy turned to Loki and his smile grew, he nodded to the God.

A faint of a smile passed over the tricksters lips, hiding in his book.

Percy than went into the kitchen, starting to cook.

*bonjour Monsieur~*

A couple hours later, after dinner, Percy was sitting on the roof of the tower eating the blue cookies he had made.

He looked out at the city, his eyes landing on the empire State building. Percy's teal eyes raked up the building, eyes landing on the great city of Olympus that floated above, hidden from a mortals view.

He heard a flash from behind him, and he turned his head to see who it was.

He smiled warmly, bowing his head, "lady Hestia."

"Ah, no need for titles my child." She said kindly, sitting next to him. "You can just call me by my name, Perseus."

"What is it you came here for Aunt Hestia? Im sure you didn't leave the hearth just to come visit." He mumbled, lifting his head.

Hestia sighed, "smart boy in deed you are. They underestimate you." She rubbed his shoulder, "to much if I say."

Percy pulled his knees to his chest, "its another prophecy, isn't it?"

"im afraid so dear." she mumbled, looking out across the city.

"I wish i could see the stars.." percy suddenly said, "but they're hiding away afraid. there is so much pollution in the air, that it scares them."

the goddess of the hearth hummed, "mortals have always polluted the sky."

percy laid his head on her shoulder, closing his eyes, "it's almost time, isn't?" he whispered softly, his voice drifting in the late summer wind.