small little one-shot :)

His bright kindness blinded the sadness inside me, it was like he was impervious to what was happening to my heart. The inane conversations the others were having flew over my head like a Pegasus on a warm summer day. His smile deserved an accolade for how it lit up a room, it was filled with so much happiness and care that others just had to smile along with him. I was falling, and I was falling fast. He made me feel like I was living on  top the world, like I was living with the gods.

       Sorrow started to sleep back in, for I know he would never feel the same way I do for him. I'm a guy, and I know that he would most likely be sententious towards me. My heart is always exhorting me to follow it, to give in to my feelings.

    Now though, I'm drowning in my thoughts, drowning in what others think is wrong. I am falling for my best friend, and I know I haven't been very salient about it. He fills me with hope everyday that we can live past this melancholy of our teenage years, live past the wars that our parents had caused with their own elders.

      He's always so happy, but I can see that it's just a mask he wears to give the others hope. I can hear the sobs deep in the night coming from the beach, the tides had always reacted blindly to his emotions.

     We wanted to be there for each other, but I know we can't always be. Sometimes I find him hiding in the woods, sitting on a cliff side with his knees pulled to his chest as he overlooked the calm shores below him. When he's by himself, his mask falls and shows what he is truly feeling on the inside.

       When ever I find him like that, I just calmly sit next to him and give him a small smile, to which he silently returns with a loving glint in his eyes. It was then that I realized he loved me, loved me like I loved him. He gave me a small kiss on the lips with his own soft, pink ones. Before he turned back to the sea that was lapping lovingly against the high cliff, like it was trying to reach the sky. My smile grew and I turned back as well, shortly after I felt his head rest against my shoulder; his hair leaving a lingering shudder in my spine. I rested my head against his, pressing a soft and tinder kiss to the crown of his head.

"I love you Jason.." He mumbled softly.

"I love you too Perseus, I love you too."

✧༺♥༻
Hey! So I just wanted to give you guys something to read :)
I don't really know what to put in the next chapter? But yeah.
I wrote this on a piece of notebook paper in English class yesterday, since I was bored and already had my essays finished, we had to do three :/

Hope you guys enjoy this, I just had a spontaneous inspiration to write this, some of the big or words you probably don't know I had learned or found them while we were doing vocabulary for my English test this Monday.

Adios mi amigos❤

[Saturday, October 17th 2020]
[6:25pm, central time]
[Sea.prince]