A few seconds later, I hear a loud slap, causing Ashanti and Robyn to burst out laughing.

"Ow, what the fuck Lauren." Kelly yells at Lauren.

"Don't do my sis like that, that's all." Lauren said to Kelly.

"Periodt, LoLo." I said to her as I continue to stare at Megan.

Megan chuckles as she begins to walk towards us. I get from the porch stair, and everything goes into slow motion, as I run to her and jump into her arms.

Megan catches me, we kiss with so much passion, love and longing.

Megan and I are in our own little world right now, so much that we're forgetting that we're in our driveway with our friends around us.

Megan and I pull away, with smiles on our faces as she then puts me down.

"I love you so much, NiNi. And I missed you so much." Megan said to me as she looks in my eyes.

"I love you so much too, Meggy. And I missed you too baby." I said to her as I look up at her with a small smile on my face.

"What kinda nickname are those." Kelly said out of nowhere.

A few seconds later, a loud slap to the head is heard.

"Ow, Lauren ya ass is gonna quit motherfucking abusing a nigga." Kelly said to Lauren.

Ashanti, Robyn, Trey, Megan and I burst out laughing.

"Yeah, laugh at my pain." Kelly said in a sarcastic tone as she rolls her eyes.

"That's what we doing right now, nigga." Megan said through her laughter.

Once all of our laughter calms down, we all decide to go inside and just chill, so we head inside, doing just that.

----------------------------------------

It's now night and everybody went home, I'm in the room and Megan is putting our son to sleep.

Their reunion was so precious and cute.

Okay so, when we all decided to chill in the house, we then decided to just chill in the backyard to just continuing to be outside, in the beautiful weather, so once we got out to the backyard, and mind you Lauren and Kelly's son, Titan, Beyoncé and Ashanti's son, Brandon, Megan's and my son, Ondray were all in the backyard already, playing, with the Nanny watching them. Anyways Megan and Ondray locks eyes suddenly, they run to each other, Megan picks him up, spinning around with him in her arms with the genuine happiest smile on her face. And the only reason why Ondray even recognizes Megan and knows that she's is his father, is because I shown Ondray pictures of Megan, telling that him that's his father and telling him good stories about her on a daily basis, while she was locked up for all those three and half years. And obviously me and the others had to take pictures of the memorable moment.

Forty minutes later Megan flops down on her side of the bed.

"Man, I missed the shit outta this comfy ass bed." Megan said as she hums with a comfy smile on her face.

"Really, so you didn't miss me." I ask her as I look at her, while raising an eyebrow.

"Pffft, now you know I missed ya sexy ass the most. Now come here with ya fine ass." Megan said to me with a smirk on her face places her hands on my hips, pulling me towards her.

Megan quickly pecks my lips, then pulls away from while turning her head to the Tv, watching this movie that is on.

I'm looking at Megan, deciding whether or not to tell her, cause I really don't want my baby to go back to Prison when I just got her back.