" Why? You were not my girlfriend before but Icam jealous with any guy who goes up to you!!" I told her teasingly but I am being honest. I am hell bent jealous with any other guy who would approach her.

"Yeah right!" She said again she is getting a little but pissed so I hug her and give her a kiss on her cheek. She immediately push me away and she is looking at Jhope getting shy.

I look at Jhope and he is smiling seems like he is enjoying whatever is happening infront of him. " Aiiggooo you guys really compliment each other! I am happy for you both!" He said still smiling.

"That's why you need to have a girlfriend hyung!" I told him and he just scrunch his nose

"That's why you need to have a girlfriend hyung!" I told him and he just scrunch his nose. "I don't need I am happy now!"He said defensively.

"But you could be happier!" I told him and he just shrug it off.

After a few minutes the other members came in the kitchen one by one. When we are all complete we headed out and go to the agency.

★★★★★

At the agency we went straight to the studio of one of our producers PDogg other producers are also there Slow Rabbit and Supreme Boi. We are gonna have a meeting we will also be listening to the initial guides that we have submitted. We need to work on a selection so we can submit it to the agency's approval. It's a long gruelling process we need to account the message of the song make sure that we convey the story that we wanted our listeners to hear.

Of course the track the beat are also important because we need to ensure that it is captivating to the ears of whoever listens to it.

I am so amaze with Suga,Jhope,RM and Sammie's musicality in our group they are the one's who are the most active on the song making process. They have a good ear for music and I respect their artistry.

That is one of my insecurities because I am really having a hard time writing lyrics I am very diligent but not intelligent I guess. But my members are inspiring me to be better. I mean I have helped them build and create music on some of our songs but I don't have what I can call mine.

I envy JK because he really work hard and was able to write and produce a song that I guess will be part of the album. I am happy for his achievement and his hard work. I just wish that I have the same talent in song writing so I can help my members.

We were ask to record the title track so everyone went in the recording booth so we can start.

We were also ask to do our solo parts so they can mix it and also harmonizing is also important and most of the time it's Jungkook and my job to do it

It's fun making music with my members never a dull moment with them

It's fun making music with my members never a dull moment with them. I think our downside is that we are all perfectionist. Regardless of how tired we are we wouldn't stop unless we get the results that we wanted we are meticulous in this way. Because we don't want to give our fans mediocre songs and performance we wanted to give them the best that's why we work so hard.

After being in the studio for like 6 hours they call for a break everyone is hungry so we all agree to just order in for our lunch/dinner. When we start working on music time really does fly so fast.

Sammie and I are sitting beside each other at one of the sofa in the room. " Are you okay?" I ask her and she just nodded and gave me an assuring smile.

"How about you? I notice earlier that you look a bit down?" she said she really does pay attention to everyone she can multitask like that. I thought she was busy listening and working on the music but she can notice everything in the room.

"Oh it's nothing I just remembered something!" I told her but she just look at me. " Don't lie to me, we are suppose to share our feelings to one another so one can give advise and give comfort to the other. That is how a relationship work we need to have an open communication!" she said and she does make a good point.

"Okay okay, I am just sad that I wasn't as talented as you guys with creating music? I just wish that I can help you guys out in that department. But I can't!" I told her honestly I don't want her to pity me that's the last thing I need.

"So what if you can't? You are one of the best dancers of our team you always help with choreography. Your input in every performance we do have great impact. You cannot be good in everything you always have a speciality something like that!" She said she looks so cute when she explained.

"You don't need to feel bad. We are a team we cover the music making part you cover the dancing and choreo part. Don't think so little about yourself. You are more than what you give yourself credit for. You are an immensely talented artist don't look down on yourself!" She said and that motivates me a lot. Aiisshh this girl really inspires me to be better I love her.

I gave her a smile and she smiles back. " I love you love!" I whisper in her ear.

"I love you too. I love everything about you!So don't ever doubt yourself because I will always believe in you!" she said, I fucking love this girl.

***chimmie***