Chapter twenty five

Start from the beginning

"I thought you and Rook wanted to wait until after the wedding to start a family?" Alaïa asked. "We did but the condom broke one night so I took a plan b and I guess it didn't work" I said. "I don't really care though, I love Rook and he loves me so I'm happy to be having his baby whether it's before the wedding or after" I smiled, resting my hand on my stomach. In 8 months, Rook and I will have our own little prince or princess and I couldn't be happier. "As long as you're happy then that's all that matters" Megan smiled, taking my hand in hers. "Thanks babe" I smiled, hugging her. Once everyone left, Rook, Alaïa, Cole, Johnny, Andrea and I cleaned everything and made our way up to bed. "Leï, are you okay?" I asked as Rook, Cole, Johnny and Andrea made their way upstairs. "Yeah, why?" She said. "You just didn't seem too happy when Rook and I told everyone that were having a baby" I said. "You're my best friend Leï, I thought you of all people would be happy for us" I said. "I am happy" She said.

"I'm just jealous" She added. "Why are you jealous?" I asked. "Because you have the perfect life. You're a successful singer, you're getting married in two months, you're pregnant and you know who the father is. I'm a single mother with two eight month old babies, I only have a job because I manage my best friend, I don't know who the father of my children is" She said. "I never knew you felt like that Leï, you should've told me" I said. "I'm sorry Dani" She said. "Don't be sorry Leï, it's understandable that you feel like that but please don't keep feelings like that to yourself" I said, hugging her. "I love you" She said. "I love you too" She said. "I'm so happy for you and Rook, you're both going to be amazing parents" She smiled. "Thanks Leï" I smiled as we walked up to our rooms. "Is everything okay baby?" Rook asked as I walked into our room. "Yeah, don't worry about it" I smiled as I changed into one of Rooks tops and got into bed beside him. "Are you sure?" He asked, pulling me into him. "I'm positive babe" I smiled.

"I really can't wait to raise our baby with you" Rook said. "Me too" I smiled, playing with his hair. "What did Kells call the baby earlier?" He asked. "Our little squish" I laughed. "I kinda like it" I smiled. "Me too baby" Rook said. "Do you think we should find out whether we're having a boy or a girl or will we wait?" Rook asked. "I don't mind" I said. "What do you want to do?" I asked. "I think we should find out" Rook said. "Well then we'll find out and have a gender reveal" I smiled, kissing him. "Sounds like a plan" He said. "I can't wait" I said. "Thank you for flying my family out to celebrate Christmas with us" He smiled. "It made telling them that we're having a baby that little bit more special because it was in person rather than over video call" He added. "I just thought that you should get to celebrate Christmas with your family babe and they should hear it from you in person not over call" I said. "You honestly are the best baby, I love you" He said, pulling me in for a kiss. "I love you too" I smiled.

"I'm going to ring the hospital in a few days to make the appointment for the first scan" I said. "Do you think we should move the wedding up?" Rook asked. "Just in case your bump starts growing and your dress doesn't fit you" He added. "I'll be fine babe but we can move it up if you want" I laughed. "If we move the wedding up then I get to marry you sooner" He said. "That's true" I smiled. "So, shall we move the wedding up?" Rook asked. "Maybe have a New Year's Eve wedding?" He smirked. "I can't think of anything better" I smiled, pulling him in for a kiss. "So we're really doing this?" He asked. "We are indeed" I smiled. "I'll ring the rose garden and hotel tomorrow" Rook said. "I'll text all the guests to let them know the dates have changed" I said. "I'll take my parents and Cole out tomorrow so they can get something to wear to the wedding" He said. "I'll go to get the flowers for the bouquet tomorrow and ring the salon to let them know we changed the date of the wedding" I said. "We can do the seating chart tomorrow once we have everything else organised" He smiled. "I can't believe we're really doing this" I smiled. "Me too baby" He said. I fell asleep on his chest a couple minutes later.

I woke up early the next morning to Rook sound asleep. "Morning handsome" I smiled, kissing him as he woke up. "Good morning beautiful" He smiled, pulling me into him. "I think we should get up, we've a lot to get done today" I said, sitting up. "That's true gorgeous" He said. We got up and got dressed before getting started on the list of things we needed to get done before the wedding. "You two seem really happy this morning" Alaïa said as Rook and I walked into the living room. "We decided to move the wedding" I said, sitting down and picking Holden up. "To when?" Andrea asked. "New Years Eve" Rook said. "That's like five days from now" Alaïa said. "Our suits are at home" Johnny said. "So is my dress" Andrea said. "Yeah, I'm going to bring y'all shopping after breakfast" Rook said. "What about the venue? And the seating arrangements?" Alaïa asked. "We have it all under control" I said. "Rook is going to ring the hotel and the rose garden while he's out shopping, I'm going to ring the salon after breakfast" I said. "We can go get the flowers while Rook is out shopping" I added. "I can't wait!" Andrea grinned, hugging me.

After breakfast we all split up and went to get stuff sorted for the wedding. "So what made you decide to get married on New Year's Eve instead of your anniversary?" Alaïa asked as we drove to the florists. "Well since I'm pregnant now and my bumps going to start growing soon, we decided to get married while my dress still fits" I said. "That makes sense" Alaïa said. "Can you ring the salon actually?" I asked, handing Alaïa my phone. "Of course" Alaïa said, ringing the salon. We arrived at the florist a couple of minutes later. After we were finished in the florists, we made our way back home. "So what's next on the agenda?" Alaïa asked. "I've to tell everyone who's going to the wedding that the date changed" I said, walking into the house. "I'll help you with that" Alaïa said. We sat down and started ringing everyone who RSVP'd yes to Rook and I's wedding invitations. "Hey babe, I'm home" Rook shouted as he walked into the house. "The hotel and rose garden changed the dates for us" He said, kissing my forehead. "That's perfect" I said, looking up at him.