" Max informed me you are joining both dance and glee club. Do you think you can handle it?" Sean asked." Oh... well, I can perform for you guys dancing and singing for a little bit. You tell me if I did good or not." Cassie said.

" Stage is all yours." Mr. Herschel said. Cassie smiled and went on stage." I have an original song, is it ok if I play it?" Cassie asked.

" Yes." They all said. Cassie smiled and the music started.

Cassie started singing and dancing, everyone in the room was impressed while she sing and dance. After the song ended everyone applauded.

" That was awesome." Sean spoke applauding." Thank you, a proper training is all I needed." Cassie smiled." How?" Gabe asked.

" I was on broadway when I was 14." Cassie said." What show?" Kenneth asked." Wizard of Oz but they mixed it up because we performed it in December so it's called Wonderful Winter of Oz." Cassie explained.

" You probably played the munchkin." Tati laughed." Technically. No. I was asked to play Dorothy." Cassie said making them silent.

" Ok, so, let's introduce ourselves, let's start of with the dance club. As you already know, I'm Sean Lew." Sean introduced himself.

" Hi, I'm Tahani." Tahani introduced with a big smile." Sup, I'm Bailey." Bailey said." I'm Kenneth, you can call me Ken." Ken introduced innocently with a smile.

" I'm Gabe." "Josh Price." " Tati." " Amari Smith." " Connor Finnerty." " Julian De Guzman." " Jake McAuley." " Bostyn." " Nadia." "Jordyn." " Maddie." " Kalani." " Kendall." " Jojo." "Nicole Laeno." Nicole introduced last.

" Ok, Theatre Club, as usual." Liv said." I'm Olivia Patterson." " Liam Hayes." Indiana." " Brooke." " Lilia." " Chloe." " Emily." " Lily." " Brighton." " Taylor." " Darius." " Jaycee." Introduced.

" Ok, let's move on to the last club, Glee." Max said." I'm Maxwell, call me Max." " Oliver." " Austin Brown." " Asher." " Dylan." " Lexi." " Bryce." " Jules." " Hayden." Hayden introduced.

" Then you guys probably know me. I'm Cassidy Steele, Cassie for short." Cassie said with a smile.

Outside Quinton, a Rolls Royce Wraith parked. Catching students attention who were hanging out outside because it's free time.

The two doors opened, both of them slowly stepped out and shocked everyone. The two looked at the Facade of the school before glancing at each other.

As they walk through the hallways, everyone gasped or frozen in shock. They were murmuring and gossiping.

Meanwhile, back in the auditorium.

" Should we start electing the club presidents?" Amari asked and everyone nodded.

" K, well, I'm going to leave now. Girls, Let's go." Kalani said picking up her purse and walked out the auditorium with Kendall and Jojo.

" She can't just leave. Why are you guys allowing them?" Cassie asked." We can't stop them." Connor said.

" I nominate Liv as Theatre club president." Liam said proudly. Lily laid back and rolled her eyes. Liv just smiled at Liam." I nominate Lily." Lilia said.

" Other nominations?... None? Ok, raise your hand if you are voting for Liv. All of us must vote, including the Dance and Glee." Sean said.

Liam raised both his hands up in the air. Sean, Bailey, Ken, Oliver, Max, Cassie, and 3 more raised their hands." And raise your hand if you vote for Lily." Sean said and most of the Elites raised their hands.

" 11 on Lily, 9 on Liv. Lily's our theatre presi-" Sean was cut off. " Wait, that can't be right. There's 30+ plus people in here and only 20 voted." Cassie said.