FC: 54

After Nick left the room, Avery lied down on her bed when she received a call from her manager.

" Brooklyn?" Avery asked." Avery, I need you and Sean to choreograph a short dance." Brooklyn said.

" What for?" Avery asked." The fans hasn't seen you in awhile and Sean needs to be in the media more." Brooklyn explained.

" I've already called Sean about it. He agreed. I can send Tim to film you guys there." Brooklyn said.

" Ok." Avery said before hanging up.
..........
Monday morning, the Harpers went to school." Hey." Louis smiled closing his book as he was leaning against his locker when he saw Natalie.

" Hey." Natalie said." We'll leave you guys." Nick said before leaving with his brothers." Do you have anything to do later?" Louis asked. 

" Not that I know of, why?" Natalie asked." Maybe we can accompany each other at the library?" Louis asked." Uhm... I join my siblings in the library every time... but Avery and I aren't really talking to each other right now... sure." Natalie said.

" Great." Louis said." Uhm..... I'm gonna go... See you later in class." Natalie said before walking away. Liam nudged his cousin and gave him a teasing smile.

Louis playfully pushed him, blushing." I'm going to class." Louis said." You just want to sit next to your crush." Liam said. Louis eyes widened covering Liam's mouth.

" Dude, shut up. Someone might hear you." Louis said frantically looking around. Liam just laughed." See you later. Natalou/Latalie/Nuteloo." Liam said.

" What the bloody hell are those names?" Louis asked." It's a made up shipname for you and Natalie." Liam winked before walking away.

Louis thought about it and it made him smile to himself. He shook it off and went to his class.
.............

" Good morning class." Mr. Elton said." Our new topic would be about the Menendez Brothers." Mr. Elton said. Elise and Cassie looked at each other and back to Mr. Elton.

Mr. Elton then showed their pictures to the class." Well damn they are too handsome to be a criminal." Dylan said." Agree." Riley said.

" Joseph Lyle Menendez and Erik Galen Menendez. Does it sound familiar?" Mr. Elton asked." Aren't they the one who murdered their parents?" Hayden asked.

" Correct." Mr. Elton said and Elise rolled her eyes." The case of the Menendez Brothers... Murdered their parents when they were 21 and 18 years old." Mr. Elton explained.

" I'm not going to sugarcoat everything I will say. The crime was explained to look like a massacre. It was horrifying." Mr. Elton said sharing the next slide.

It was a blurred Pic of the Menendez's dead bodies on the floor. Everyone was disgusted.

" Jose Menendez, Lyle and Erik's father was shot in the back of his head.. While Kitty, their mother... She was shot 15 times in their own home in Beverly Hills. As you can see, it was very brutal." Mr. Elton said.

" After that, they went to throw the guns and proceeded to buy a movie ticket and watched a movie as an alibi. It's one of the tactics murderer, psychopaths, sociopaths do to cover up the crime they've done. It's a genius move." Mr. Elton said.

" I'll have nightmares later." Charlie said." Although, some people believe they were good men." Mr. Elton said.

" How could they say they are good men when it's clearly false?" Jordyn asked.

" If anyone's familiar with their case, can someone tell me how long did their trial last?" Mr. Elton asked looking around the class.

Everyone was clueless. Cassie raised her hand." It took them nearly 7 years... Three trials... And thousand hours of TV coverage." Cassie answered.