FC: 51

Louis was lowkey glancing at Natalie every minute. Natalie felt it, finally she caught him glancing at her and Louis frantically looked away.

" What are you looking at?" Natalie asked." Sorry." Louis apologized, hiding his face behind the book he was reading so Natalie wouldn't see him blush.

He heard Natalie chuckled so he peaked behind the book." You look pretty when you smile." He said.

" Wait what?" Natalie asked." Did I say something? No I didn't." Louis panicked.

Natalie shook her head." I'm just trying to make you laugh. You look so serious when you're reading." Louis said.

It made Natalie smile but she tried to hide it." You can't hide a smile Natalie." Louis chuckled.

" We have a school play, do you consider joining?" Natalie asked.
" I've done a couple of acting classes when I was younger. If there's any spot left, I can." Louis said.

" My sisters and I are the producers of the play. And besides, your cousin is co-directing the play. Maybe we can add you." Natalie said.

" You're also gonna be on the play, right?" Louis asked and Natalie nodded." Ever heard of Tate McRae?" Natalie asked.

" Yeah, I loooove her songs sooo much- wait, you're Tate McRae." Louis said and Natalie nodded.

" I'm so stupid not to realize it was you. Your songs are always on the radio." Louis said that made Natalie chuckle.

" Club meeting is about to start. We can go to the auditorium together if you want. " Natalie said which made Louis smile.

" Let's go." Louis smiled and followed Natalie to the auditorium where everyone was waiting.

They were surprised to see them together." Uh.. Hi everyone. I'm Louis Hayes. I'm 19 from London, UK. I'm on 3rd year college." Louis introduced before going back to looking at Natalie with a smile.

" He's my cousin." Liam told everyone." So what's your talent?" Jaycee asked." I've done a couple of acting classes." Louis said.

" Give us a week to figure out his role and write down his script." Lilia said. Louis smiled as he turned to Natalie, who smiled at him.

" You see that too. Right?" Elise asked Liam who chuckled." Natalie seems to be in a good mood already. A while ago she doesn't want anyone to speak to her." Elio said." Cause of that guy, Louis." Nick said.

" The writers have already written the first part of the play. This will be your scripts that you have to memorize this week. We're going to start practicing this Friday as well as Sean and Avery teaching the choreography this whole week." Liv announced while handing everyone's scripts.
....................

Going home, the Harpers waited for Natalie at the parking lot, only to see her talking to Louis on their way to the parking lot.

When they got there, Elio waved." I'm Elio." He introduced shaking Louis hand." Nick." He said waving his hand." Lovely to meet you both." Louis smiled.

" I'm Elise and this is my sister Avery and our cousin, Cassie." Elise introduced." Nice to meet you all." Louis said." What made you go here?" Alex asked.

" My uncle, Detective Hayes. I also wanted to be a detective so I train under his management." Louis explained." Well, it was a pleasure meeting you Louis." Elio said.

" Louis, ready to go home?" Liam asked opening the car door." Yes. See you around." Louis told Natalie before leaving.

" Alrighty, girls, get inside." Nick said. Avery looked at Natalie as she went inside the car with Elise and Cassie following behind. She sighed before entering the car driving back to the mansion.