* s p e c i a l *

"just you and me

"just you and me. let's create our story together"
- - - - - - - - - 💟

Jimin didn't expect to be in this position. He'd never imagined that one day he'd be in the arms of the one person he's ever loved.

Being treated so carefully.

Yoongi's hands roamed around his body, touching and marking whatever he could.

Stopping at the younger's thighs; all he wanted to do is admire them. Skin so soft and pure like a porcelain doll.

Yoongi softly kissed Jimin's thighs, slowly grazing his teeth against the soft flesh; sucking on it harshly leaving a purplish mark.

He felt proud of his artwork and most importantly he felt proud that he was making the younger feel good; Yoongi could tell this was true by the beautiful moans Jimin let out.

Such moans made him even harder.

"are you sure about this?" Yoongi asked wanting to make sure that the younger consented to this. He would never forgive himself if he had made Jimin feel forced.

Jimin gave a small nod before letting out a breathy "yes". Just like that Yoongi poured lube onto his fingers, he inserted one finger slowly.

Moving it around all the younger could feel was pain, Yoongi inserted a second finger. This caused Jimin to whimper, the feeling was a bit uncomfortable; not to mention this was his first time.

"It'll feel better soon" Yoongi said as he inserted a third finger, slowly thrusting it, trying to get Jimin stretched and used to the feeling.

"Do it now Yoongi, I can't wait any longer" Jimin begged. And how could Yoongi say no? Especially with the face that Jimin had made, it drove him crazy.

"Condom?" Jimin shook his head.

Yoongi poured lube around his cock and grabbed the younger by the waist slowly inserting it in. Jimin felt like his hole was about to rip open, he had never expected Yoongi to be that big.

"It's in" Yoongi spoke softly kissing Jimin's lips in hopes to make him feel better.

"you can move" Jimin said. Although it hurt, he wanted this.

Yoongi nodded and slowly started thrusting, with every thrust Jimin would let out a moan.

Jimin couldn't describe how he felt, it was an inconsiderable amount of pleasure he felt.

"faster Yoongi" Jimin could barely talk, his moans taking over completely.

"not today. I'm going to make love to you, not just a quick fuck" hearing this made Jimin's heart flutter.

Everything about the older made his heart flutter, the way he would touch and caress him as if he were made out of glass. The small actions he did and the way he would pleasure him, Jimin couldn't feel any happier.

As Yoongi kept thrusting he hit a spot that made Jimin moan even louder, hell his moans could probably even be heard from across the street.

"Right there Yoongi" Jimin said feeling like he was on cloud nine. Yoongi complied and kept thrusting in that same part even harder and faster wanting to make Jimin feel good.

Jimin felt as if he could collapse due to the amount of pleasure he was feeling.

"I-I'm close"

Yoongi let out a small chuckle, "you'll have to wait for me", Yoongi didn't think about teasing Jimin till now.

Jimin whined wanting to release already but, he was waiting for Yoongi.

That's when Yoongi hit that same spot again and Jimin couldn't keep it in. Cum leaked out of his throbbing cock not being able to contain it anymore.

Shortly after Yoongi came as well.

"I'm sorry I couldn't wait for you" Jimin quietly said. Yoongi shook his head, "don't worry about it" slowly he leaned in closer and kissed his forehead.

"Let's wash together, don't want to be dirty" Jimin pouted not really wanting to get up. He lifted up his hands waiting for Yoongi to carry him.

Yoongi chuckled but nevertheless picked up the younger and carried him to the shower.

Being in each other's arms was all they had ever wanted and now that they were; they would never let go.

Thank you all for the support and for reading this story!!

I'm working on another story now, I've been making a few changes to it. Hopefully it'll be done soon so I can publish it.

Special thanks to mochiyoonminchimchim  for encouraging me and helping me with my awful smut I did.

I sincerely apologize this smut was terrible but I tried so I'm semi proud of it.

Love you all!! Byeeee 💜

Have a great day!!