* t h r e e *

[ What a sight for sore eyes, brighter than a blue sky, she's got you, mesmerized, while I die ]

mesmerized, while I die ]

- - - - - - - - ⤴️

"Like I was telling you, it was just amazing. I feel like me and her have so much in common" Yoongi had been ranting to Jimin all about his afternoon with Heather.

"Oh that's great" Jimin tried to push away his feelings and forget them. He wanted it to stop hurting.

"Hey what's wrong? You don't look well" Yoongi said touching Jimin's forehead to see if it was hot.

Jimin simply pushed his hand away. "I went clubbing"

"But why? You hate clubbing" Yoongi replied. "I just felt like it" Jimin said.

"Oh okay but, like I was saying. Isn't heather beautiful? I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend" Yoongi said with a smile on his face.

"Really? But you just met her.." Jimin's heart felt like it was burning. What did Heather have that he didn't?

"Yeah I know, but like I said I just feel like we've known each other for so long" Yoongi explained.

"Well good luck" Jimin replied his head now hurting as well.

Yoongi was about to say something when he saw Jimin's expression change to pain but, suddenly someone yelled Jimin's name.

"Jimin!"

They both turned around to see a boy running up to them.

"Jungkook?" Jimin asked not knowing that Jungkook attended the same school as him.

"Jimin who is this?" Yoongi asked examining the boy.

Jungkook looked at Yoongi. He looked exactly like the man that Jimin had described yesterday. The man Jimin claimed was breaking his heart.

"Oh Yoongi this is Jungkook he's my-"

"I'm his boyfriend" Jungkook interrupted slowly putting his arm around Jimin. He then turned to Jimin and gave him a small wink.

"Boyfriend? You never told me Jimin" Yoongi said eyeing the way Jungkook's arm was around Jimin's waist.

"Uh this only happened recently" Jimin explained looking down.

"Well Yoongi, I'm taking Jimin now" Jungkook said as he grabbed Jimin's hand and left.

"He's going to ask Heather out" Jimin told Jungkook who just stared at him with sad eyes.

"Well then, use me to get over him. I know we both don't like each other but, just use me to forget about him. Let's do everything a normal couple would do, maybe that will make you forget about him and Heather" Jungkook said.

Jimin looked up at him with tears in his eyes. Slowly he broke down and let everything out.

The rest of the day every time they had breaks Jimin would go to Jungkook, if not Jungkook came to Jimin. Even during their lunch Jimin and Jungkook sat together.

"I don't know about you guys but, I don't like that Jungkook dude" Yoongi told his friends as he stared at the two happily talking.

"Well Jungkook seems to be a nice guy, all day he's been making Jimin happy. Why don't you focus on Heather instead? She keeps staring at you" Hoseok replied.

Yoongi turned around looking straight at Heather.

"She's your girlfriend now isn't she? Shouldn't you be eating with her?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah I guess but, I don't know something just feels wrong. I don't know what it is but I have a feeling of like guilt and regret" Yoongi replied.

All of his friends knew what he was talking about.

They all knew Jimin had been crushing on him for the longest, it was obvious Jimin's eyes radiated love and affection whenever they looked at Yoongi.

And Yoongi they noticed how much he cared for Jimin. Maybe Yoongi didn't know yet but, his actions proved he liked Jimin. He showed his love to Jimin through his actions but, Yoongi didn't know that. He wasn't aware of his true feelings.

"Jiminie, let's walk home" Jimin turned around and saw Yoongi, his frown was about to turn into a smile until he saw Heather right behind him and now linking her hand with his.

"Uh-"

"Babe I told you to wait for me by the gate did you forget?" Jungkook suddenly appeared behind Yoongi and Heather. He walked towards Jimin and grabbed his hand.

"Oh hey Yoongi" Jungkook said with a plain tone. Yoongi looked at Jungkook with a small tone of disgust. He didn't like the way Jungkook held Jimin's hand. He didn't like Jungkook being near Jimin.

"Hey Jungkook" he simply replied.

"Well have a nice walk with your girl, Jimin and I have a date" Jungkook excused himself and walked away with Jimin.

Yoongi just stared.

"Yoongi"

Yoongi turned around to face Heather.

"Oh sorry, let's get you home" he replied holding tighter onto her hand.

The walk was calm. It was a good thing for him that Heather lived close to the school.

"Well goodbye babe" Heather said leaning in and kissing Yoongi.

For a moment Yoongi felt himself melting into the kiss but, the image of Jimin and Jungkook popped in his head.

With a bit of anger he kissed back harshly. Heather just let Yoongi do what he wanted. She didn't mind.

"Bye Heather" Yoongi said after separating their lips.