* t e n *

"Why would you ever kiss me?I'm not even half as pretty; Yougave her your sweater; It's just polyester, But you like her betterWish I were"

I'm not even half as pretty; You
gave her your sweater; It's just
polyester, But you like her better
Wish I were"

- - - - - - - - - ⤴️

Jimin unsure of what to do; he didn't like seeing Yoongi cry. He never saw him cry, ever.

« one last try » he told himself. Just one last one.

"I wish I were heather"

Upon hearing those words Yoongi snapped out of his thoughts.

« I wish I were heather » those words didn't stop repeating themselves in his head.

He peeked at Jimin only to see him looking down fidgeting with his hands. Such a cute sight.

Trying to gather his words he spoke softly to Jimin.

"No you don't, heather wishes she were you," Jimin looked up at Yoongi making eye contact with him and that's when Yoongi leaned in finally touching those lips he had craved for so long.

Jimin didn't hold back, he had always wanted to do this, he put his arms around Yoongi and pulled him in closer tightening the kiss even more.

He let Yoongi explore his mouth feeling completely weak under his touch. Just like an ice cream he felt as if he were melting.

A few seconds later Yoongi separated their lips needing to catch his breath. The kiss was amazing, there weren't words that could describe how much he liked it.

"So-" as Jimin was about to speak he was quickly cut off by a statement Yoongi had made.

"Be my boyfriend."

Without a doubt Jimin nodded his head only to be pulled in again for another kiss.

It was as if their lips were made for each other; they molded with each other perfectly fitting just right with one another.

"Stay at my place?" Yoongi softly asked. Jimin let out a small "yes" as he continued to kiss the older.

After a few seconds they broke their kiss apart, Yoongi grabbed the younger's luggage and held his hand tightly.

It was a dream come true for not only him but for Jimin as well.

Who knew one day they'd be holding hands and even calling each other boyfriend now.

Throughout the whole walk Yoongi didn't let go of Jimin's hand. Not even when they arrived at Yoongi's house.

He held onto Jimin's hand as if his life depended on it.

"I can't believe this is real" Yoongi softly said catching Jimin's attention.

Neither of them could believe it, how lucky was it for you to end up with the one you truly loved and craved for.

"Believe me, I can't either but, it is" Jimin gave the older a reassuring smile. Slowly he took a step inside Yoongi's house guiding him to what was going to be a new start for the both of them.

Such excitement and happiness was on the road for them.

So this marks the end.

I'm thinking of doing a smut chapter as the last.

Do you guys want the smut to like start off from the end of this chapter or like two years later type of smut.

Please give me your opinions!

Thank you all for reading this book and voting on it. It means a lot to me, and i can't believe this book is at 500 reads.

Wow!

I love you all! <33