* o n e *

[ I still remember, third of Decemberme in your sweater, you said it looked better, on me, than it did you ]

me in your sweater, you said it looked better, on me, than it did you ]

- - - - - - - ⤴️

"Did you stay up late again" Yoongi asked as he saw how out of breath Jimin was from running.

"I got carried away" Jimin replied, Yoongi chuckled. He noticed the younger boy had forgotten a sweater, slowly he took his off.

"What are you doing? It's freezing" Jimin asked noticing Yoongi had taken off his sweater. Yoongi didn't reply he simply handed Jimin his sweater.

"Put it on it's cold" Jimin could feel his heart flutter a little. It was always the small actions Yoongi did that made him want to fall into a deeper pit of love.

"Thank you" Jimin replied as he put on the warm sweater he instantly began loving the scent it gave off. He breathed in a few times wanting to take in more of Yoongi's scent.

"Can you believe it's the third of December already? We just started school not so long ago and it's almost the end of the year" Yoongi said turning around to look directly at Jimin.

He noticed how Jimin was playing with the sleeves of the sweater and that was such a cute sight for him.

"Yeah times flys" Jimin replied looking straight at Yoongi's eyes.

"My sweater, it looks better on you than on me" Yoongi chuckled and ruffled the younger's hair.

Right then and there Jimin could swear his heart skipped a beat. It was practically jumping everywhere. He could feel his cheeks rising up with heat despite the cold weather.

"What's up my dudes" Taehyung had rushed up to them once he had seen the two of them. Yoongi jokingly rolled his eyes. "Well if it isn't the gayest kid at our school"

Taehyung snorted, "no I think that's you" Yoongi let out a small chuckle. "No it's you"

As they entered their home room class all three of them noticed their other friends Namjoon, Jin, and Hoseok were already there.

"Hey bitches" Jin greeted.

They all spent their time talking and laughing until the bell rang. Even during class Jimin couldn't get Yoongi's words out of his head.

"My sweater, it looks better on you than on me"

Jimin shook his head trying the get every thought of Yoongi out of his head. He knew it wasn't correct to think that way about your best friend but, he couldn't help it especially when Yoongi said such things. Such things that made his stomach feel full of butterflies and his heart jump around.

"What's up with you?" Yoongi asked he had noticed that the whole day Jimin had something on his mind.

"It's nothing don't worry" Jimin said giving Yoongi a smile in order to convince him.

"Tell me, I don't want you to hide things from me" Yoongi said cupping Jimin's cheeks in his hands.

Jimin could feel his cheeks getting hot.

He wondered how he was supposed to tell Yoongi the reason he was distracted all day was because of him. How could he tell the older that he liked him. Jimin knew Yoongi didn't see him that way, he knew the older only saw him as his younger brother and that was what hurt him the most. It hurt because the beautiful pale boy in front of him could never be his.

"Really it's nothing, I'm fine Yoongi" Jimin said as he pulled himself away from Yoongi.

"Well okay, let's go home then. I'll drop you off" Yoongi took Jimin's hand in his own.

The whole way was quiet except for a few conversations in between.

"Same spot tomorrow?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah I'll meet you there" Jimin said as he took his key out.

"Don't stay up late again" Yoongi ruffled the younger's hair and left.