* s e v e n *

"As she walks by

"As she walks by. What a
sight for sore eyes. Brighter
than a blue sky. She's
got you mesmerized.
While I die"

- - - - - - - - - - - - ⤴️

"Are you sure you're ready?"

Today was the day Jimin would go back to school after two weeks, he has mustered up a bit of courage and wanted to go today.

"Yes, I'm ready" Jimin reassured Jungkook not wanting to bother him even more. He believed that Jungkook had already done so much for him.

"Okay let's go then" grabbing his hand, Jungkook and Jimin made their way to school together making sure to stick close. Even though Jimin sweared he was okay, deep inside there was still a tingling feeling that just kept bothering him.

Jimin hadn't even fully stepped in the school before Yoongi engulfed him in a giant hug. "Jimin I-you're back," as soon as Jimin felt the warmth of Yoongi's arms he felt like crying. What he had craved the whole time away were Yoongi's arms, and now that he had them wrapped around him he didn't feel like letting go.

"Okay let him breathe" Jungkook said softly tapping on Yoongi's arms.

"How are you feeling? I'm so sorry I broke my promise. I-" just as Yoongi was about to continue his sentence Jimin stopped him half-way.

"Don't say anything. It's fine" Jimin said trying his best to give Yoongi a bright smile.

"Let's go to class, see you later Jungkook" Yoongi said with a slight smirk. Jungkook was about to say something until he noticed Jimin's pleading eyes. He knew Jimin didn't want them arguing, for that same reason he simply nodded and left.

Throughout class Jimin couldn't help but, feel guilty for not telling Yoongi that he wanted to go back to Busan. He kept noticing how most of the time Yoongi looked at him and smiled.

Jimin also felt guilty with the rest of his friends, they had all missed him and now they would miss him even more. He didn't know how to bring it up but, he knew he had to sooner or later.

"Jimin here are the notes I took for you" Taehyung said handing him a small stack of lined paper. "Thank you Taehyungie" Jimin said with a bright smile.

"Hey baby" Heather said sitting down in between Yoongi and Jimin. Simple as that Heather ruined the moment that was going on.

If the rest of Jimin's friends were honest they weren't fond of Heather too much.

"Oh hey Heather" Yoongi said with an awkward tone. Even though he swore he liked Heather, he was upset she ruined the moment.

Heather simply smiled at Yoongi's words and then turned around to face Jimin. "Oh you're the one who-"

"Heather shut up" Yoongi interrupted her with a low voice. He didn't appreciate the fact that Heather thought it was a good idea to mention the incident. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean too" Heather replied.

"It's fine" Jimin said.

The rest of lunch was even more awkward since it was mainly Heather talking to Yoongi and Yoongi semi-ignoring her.

Yoongi couldn't take it anymore, since the whole incident he had some what lost interest in Heather. Jimin was the only one in his mind now constantly. When he woke up Jimin was there, when he was in class he was also present in his mind, and even when he went to sleep he was thinking of Jimin.

After school had ended Yoongi wanted to walk Jimin home. "Jimin can I walk you home?" Yoongi asked in hopes that he would say yes. Just as Jimin was about to answer Heather came and grabbed Yoongi by the arm.

Jimin stared at them, he really wanted to say yes but, if Heather was going to come along he had to say no. Just seeing them together lovey dovey made his heart hurt.

"Not today Heather, I want to walk with Jimin"

When hearing Yoongi's words Jimin felt a sudden warmth in his heart, Heather looked closely at his actions and she didn't like it one bit. She didn't appreciate the fact that Yoongi wanted to walk Jimin home. She didn't appreciate the fact that Jimin wanted to get with "her man."

"But baby" Heather said with pleading eyes.

Just as Yoongi was about to respond, Jungkook had come out of nowhere.

"I'll take him home, go with your girlfriend" Jungkook said.

"OKAY I'M SO FUCKING TIRED OF YOU! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO COME AND INTERVENE?" Yoongi's ears were now red and he could feel his face fuming up with anger.

"Yoongi, I'm his boyfriend"

"YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW THAT? YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW THAT THE TWO OF YOU ARE DATING!"

"Yoongi. Stop it. You're going to upset Jimin." Jungkook calmly said.

For the first time Yoongi felt like crying. He wanted to be the one who took Jimin home, the one who held his hand. He didn't know why suddenly his heart was making him feel such way. He had only ever thought of Jimin as a friend and now he wanted to be so much more than that.

"I'm sorry. Heather let's go. See you tomorrow Jimin" Just like that Yoongi and Heather left but, not before leaving Heather made sure Jimin saw her sly smirk.

"he's mine" she mouthed.