* n i n e *

"But you like her better, I wish I were Heather; Wish I were Heather; Wish I were Heather"

I were Heather; Wish I were
Heather; Wish I were Heather"

- - - - - - - - - - ⤴️

"Jimin please stop crying"

Yoongi tried to calm down the boy right in front of him wishing that he would never see him like this again.

Just looking at the tears rolling down his cheeks pained the older so much.

He wasn't even sure why he was crying; he felt like the one who should be crying was him.

His closest friend, was just about to leave without saying anything. Wasn't he the one supposed to cry?

"Why are you crying?" Yoongi asked while rubbing Jimin's palms.

Jimin took a moment to collect himself, he was going to let it all out. He wanted to just scream at the older and tell him he loves him so much.

"Because the person I love won't ever be mine. They won't ever look my way no matter how hard I try. I just wanted to at least be able to tell him once that I loved him"

Now those words broke Yoongi's heart.

He knew Jimin and Jungkook weren't dating, it was a made up lie. So then, who was the boy Jimin was crushing on?

Was he too late on making a move now?

While Yoongi was upset and heart broken at the thought that maybe he was too late now, all Jimin could think of was that if Yoongi got the message.

His words were pretty clear and he made sure to make direct eye contact with the older in order to get his message through.

Yoongi wanting nothing more than to be a supportive friend he encouraged Jimin.

"Jimin, you're an amazing person, you have such a unique personality and if the person you love doesn't even glance your way then they're a fucking idiot for not appreciating you"

Jimin's eyes widened.

He was disappointed.

How else could he get the message through? Yoongi was only now thinking of how much of an idiot he was.

He felt like a complete idiot for ever thinking that there was a slight possibility that Jimin liked him.

Jimin was way out of his league and he knew it. The younger was like an angel, too pure for this world and better off without him.

Without realizing a small tear fell from his eye. He couldn't believe that now he was crying.

He should've known, he should've prepared himself for this.

"Yoongi, are you feeling okay?" Jimin asked worriedly notice how the older was on the verge of breaking down.

"Yeah I'm fine" trying to find something else to talk about Yoongi quickly brought up on why Jimin wanted to leave.

"I just didn't feel like I fitted here anymore. I didn't have the desire to stay but, well now I can't leave since that was the last train"

Jimin stared at the train tracks not wanting to make eye contact with the older.

No words were spoken; nothing was said.

Yoongi only pulled Jimin in for a hug. A hug so tight but, not too tight that he was squeezing the air out of Jimin.

Just a tight hug where they both felt the need to grasp on each other having the fear that if they let go, one or the other would disappear.

"Jimin, please don't ever do something like that again; you mean so much to me" oh those words. The effect it had on Jimin's heart.

The way Yoongi spoke those words.

All he wanted was the pull the older into a kiss and tell him how much he loved him.

He wanted to grab him and just for once taste those lips of him he'd always dream of.