* t w o *

[Only if you knew, how much I liked you, but I watch your eyes, as she, walks by]

liked you, but I watch your eyes,
as she, walks by]

- - - - - - - - - ⤴️

"Did you hear there's a new student in our school?" Yoongi asked Jimin as they both headed to their classroom.

"No I didn't" if Jimin was honest he couldn't care less. He was too busy worrying about how to confess his feelings to Yoongi instead. He wanted to finally tell him how he really felt.

"You guys let's go get some snacks I'm hungry" Taehyung said already pulling the both of them by the sleeve.

As Taehyung ordered his snacks Yoongi suddenly heard a lot of bickering. He looked up from his phone and there he saw a girl.

A very beautiful girl.

"Shit Jimin I think she's the new student" Yoongi shook Jimin's shoulder in order to get his attention.

Jimin looked over and there he saw the girl Yoongi was talking about.

"Okay let's go you gays, I got my snacks already" Taehyung said already walking ahead. Jimin followed but, Yoongi stayed back and kept admiring the girl.

"Yoongi!"

"Huh? Oh wait up" Yoongi said as he catched up to his friends.

Jimin turned around to look at the girl, he couldn't see what was so special about her. Yeah she was pretty but so what?

The whole day Jimin just watched Yoongi, specifically Yoongi's eyes. Every time they passed the new girl he watched how Yoongi's eyes would stare her down. And that made his heart hurt.

Maybe Yoongi liked her because she was beautiful and he himself wasn't.

"So are you still coming over later?" Jimin asked a bit excited since he was really looking forward to having Yoongi to himself.

"Oh about that, I can't" Yoongi muttered having a feeling of guilt built up inside him.

"Why? We had planned this already" Jimin replied with a small tone of anger. They had actually planned it, they both cleared their afternoon for this day.

"You see, during one of my bathroom breaks I bumped into the new girl. Her name is Heather and well I asked her if she was free later. So we're going somewhere later today" Yoongi confessed.

Jimin could feel the tears build up in his eyes but, he tried his best to keep them back. He didn't want Yoongi to think of him as a crybaby.

"Oh okay" Jimin softly said. "Well good luck with her Yoongi" Jimin looked up and tried to give Yoongi the biggest smile he could.

Yoongi felt relief, he was glad Jimin didn't hate him for cancelling their plans. But, for some reason he still had a small feeling of guilt and regret.

"Thank you Jimin, I'll see you tomorrow in school same spot" Jimin simply nodded as he watched Yoongi leave.

That same afternoon, Jimin had gone clubbing. He wanted to get rid of the feeling he had inside. He wanted to forget about Yoongi because he was most likely not thinking of him.

"Hey you good?" Jimin turned around and saw a tall man standing in front of him.

"No, I'm heart broken" The stranger sat down next to him. "Either way you shouldn't drink until you can't anymore, do you want to destroy your liver?" the stranger asked.

"It doesn't matter, I'll die quicker" Jimin replied taking another shot. Just as he was about to take another one the man took his glass away.

"Come on let's go" the stranger grabbed Jimin's hand and took him outside. They walked and walked until they saw a park. There they both sat at a bench.

"Yah why did I even leave with you, you might want to kill me" Jimin said as he tilted his head to the side.

"If I wanted to kill you I would have by now, so what's your name?" he asked.

"I'm Jimin, and I'm seventeen" Jimin mumbled as he felt the alcohol starting to numb his tongue.

"I asked for your name not your age but, well I'm Jungkook and I'm fifteen" he replied.

"WHAT? I swear I thought you were like twenty or something. But wait! What were you doing at the club then? You're too young" Jimin giggled.

"My brother owns the club and I just go because I'm bored and I also make sure there's no fights" Jungkook said.

"So Jungkook want to give me your number?" Jimin asked already pushing his phone towards the younger one.

"Sure whatever" Jungkook replied taking Jimin's phone.