* f i v e *

[ but you like her better, wish I were Heather, watch as she stands withher holding your hand, put your arm 'round her shoulder, now I'm getting colder ]

her holding your hand, put your
arm 'round her shoulder, now
I'm getting colder ]

- - - - - - - - - - ⤴️

"Are you sure it's a good idea to go?" Jungkook was currently laying on Jimin's bed watching how his "boyfriend" was decided on what to wear.

"Yoongi invited me so I want to go" Jimin said fixing his earring and gently applying glitter to his lips.

"I know but, what if she's there? I still don't think it's a good idea but, have fun and just be careful" Jungkook worriedly commented.

Jungkook simply just had a bad feeling of Jimin going to the party, something in his gut just made him feel off about the situation.

"I'll be okay Kook, don't worry too much" Jungkook simply nodded in return not being able to find words to reply with.

"Well how do I look?" Jimin asked as he turned around giving Jungkook a good look at his outfit.

"You look great" Jungkook said putting his thumbs up returning to admire the posters Jimin had on his wall.

"Are you sure? I don't look-" just as Jimin was talking to Jungkook he was intercepted by the ringing of his door bell.

"Jungkook can you go get that? I just need to do a few final adjustments" Jungkook nodded and lazily headed down the stairs to the door.

"Well look who it is" Jungkook smirked once he saw the familiar face, he found it amusing to see Yoongi's smile turn into a scowl.

"And what are you doing here?" Yoongi asked through his gritted teeth. "What? I can't visit my boyfriend now?" Jungkook replied making sure to emphasize the word boyfriend.

"Listen now I don't-" Yoongi stopped his sentence midway once he saw Jimin walking down the stairs. He didn't know why but, he just couldn't take his eyes off his best friend. He loved the way Jimin's black jeans hugged his waist and more specifically his ass.

A part of Jimin's collarbones were showing off and that was a huge turn on for Yoongi.

"He's not a piece of meat" Jungkook said interrupting Yoongi's thoughts. "Pardon?" Yoongi asked a bit confused.

"Jimin. Don't stare at him that way" Jungkook clarified. "Well Jimin be careful" Jungkook softly flicked Jimin's nose.

"I will, there's food in the fridge if you get hungry" Jimin said giving the younger a hug before he left.