[2]

The next morning, I woke up feeling kinda groggy and grumpy. I got my answer finally, but because of figuring out that answer for hours, I barely got any sleep last night. I dragged my sleepy self towards the bathroom to do my morning routine, quickly finishing my business minutes later before running down the stairs to catch some breakfasts. I greeted my mum and siblings when I saw them in the kitchen, talking quietly.

"Morning, darling! How was your sleep?"

"Was like crap, I barely got any"

"Oh, why's that so?"

"Just Michael and his idea, he demands an answer before classes today so I thought about it all night"

"Lemme guess, this idea is just as inappropriate as the previous ones, right?"

"Yeah, if not worse," I said, giggling a bit.

"What do you mean?" Harry chirped in.

"He got this idea when switching boyfriend is the solution to my kinda-forced friendship with his boyfriend. I mean, Luke and I are friends now just because I dated his best friends and he dated Michael, but aside from that, we've never... that close"

Instead of finding the idea insane, my mum and siblings just laughed at how horrified I am towards the idea.

"Oh, c'mon! You can't seriously think that it was a great idea too"

"It's not that, it's just... you and Michael, oh my god! My silly babies" My mum said before laughing again.

"What are you gonna do then?" Lauren asked.

"Knowing him, I would probably be forced to just say yes since he'll obviously guilt trip me to say yes if I say no"

"Oh my god, this just keeps getting better! I can't wait to see you with that Luke kid." Mum said before laughing again.

"How could you know I'll be with Luke?" I asked my mum.

"It's obvious, innit? You're dating Calum and I know for sure you wouldn't date Michael, so it's obviously gonna be that Hemmings boy"

"How could you know his last name?"

"Oh dear, who do you think Liz is?" My eyes widen in realisation, making me face-palmed internally.

"This is gonna be so weird"

"No, it won't. Just wait until I tell Liz"' Mum giddily said.

"No, no, no, no, no, don't. We haven't talked about this yet to Calum and Luke. So we still don't know if this plan will actual on work or no"

"Alright then, I'll just wait until you bring that Hemmings kid here"

"Does he at least love football? I would love to play with him"

"Harry!!!"

"What? I'm just asking"

"Whatever, I'm going to school. See you guys later!!!"

I hurried off of the kitchen, quickly grabbing my backpack by the stairs and ran again towards my car, slamming the house door a bit too loudly for my liking. I got into my car and swiftly back it off of the driveway, driving it straight to the school in no time. Thankfully, there was no traffic so I arrived 10 minutes earlier than I used to.

I bet he wasn't even here yet, so instead of waiting for him at the parking lot, I went to my locker right away, passing the empty hallway. Yeah, the perks of coming early, I know.

I dumped my unneeded book into my locker, emptying half of my backpack. I slung it over my shoulder before closing the locker door just to be faced with Michael extremely close face. I shrieked in surprise making him laughed like a mad man.