[∞]

❌ ⭕ ❌ ⭕

Can you believe that this
is the LAST chapter?

Oh god, I can't even believe
it myself 🤩

Anyway, read the A/N bellow, yeah?
Luv lux <3

❌ ⭕ ❌ ⭕

"Ashton, are you ready?"

"Is he there? He's not getting cold feet, is he?"

"Ash, dear, he's fine. He's just next door and he's as ready as he'll ever be while you, my baby, need to chill out and finish getting ready so I could walk you down the aisle and you'll get your last name changed."

"But mummm..."

"Oh, quit that, you're not a 5 anymore, that's Narerie job to whine,"

"Where's she anyway?"

"She's with Luke right now but I can get her if-"

"Papaaa!!!" A high-pitched voice suddenly burst into the room.

"Hey, baby"

"Daddy said he loves you and he can't wait to see you,"

"Oh? Did he now?"

"Yupp! And he also tells me that I'll get some siblings as well, will I, Papa?" I gasped at her while my mum was laughing like a maniac.

"Hm... maybe, we'll see, okay?"

"Can I get a baby brother?"

"Sure, we'll talk about that later, cool?"

"Yupp, cool!" She grinned widely at me before running back to Luke's room.

"She's something else, isn't she?" Mum asked, a fond smile decorating her face.

"Yeah, she surely is one,"

Narerie is our daughter.
Luke and I used to babysit her when she was a baby, but one night when she was a year and 2 months old, her parents got into a deadly crash and unfortunately, none of them survived.

Oddly enough, their wills claimed that if anything happened to them, Luke and I got the full rights to take their place and be Narerie's parents. And who are we to say no? She was an angel. Not to mention that she, somehow, in some way, looks like our actual blood.

She got Luke's blue eyes and blonde hair (though hers was the dark kind while Luke's was the golden kind) and she got my deep dimples and curls. Oh! And my giggles. She also obsessed with penguins, just like Luke did (or does to be precise).

Now, almost 4 years later, she's gonna be our flower girl along with Lauren while Harry gonna be the one that brings our rings. She even helped us with the colour theme and luckily, her taste is pretty similar to Luke and me.

She's just so perfect and I can't be more grateful.

"You okay?"

"Uh?" I turned my body to Lauren, looking at her in confusion.

"You just sort of doze off while wearing a creepy smile on your face,"

"Oh, shut up! I'm just happy, lemme be,"

"I wanna let you be but we're short on time and Ben just said Luke's done and ready to head to the altar."

"Fuck!"