Relocated

Valhalla
The camera pans down to Grif, Wade, Simmons, and Shadow staring on a cliff.

Grif: "I'm tellin' you guys, this is a whole new world for us. New bases, new armor; it's a fresh start."

Simmons: "Then, why the fuck are we having the same conversations?"

Shadow: "Because you guys are idiots."

Wade: "Agreed."

The three walk back to base.

Grif: "Just think, you know how people say, "If I knew then what I knew now?" Well, that person is you, and you already know it. And the "then" is right now."

Simmons: "What?"

Grif: "Don't you guys regret anything from our last assignment? Like all your mistakes?"

Simmons: "We didn't make mistakes, you made mistakes."

Grif: "Exactly. You guys set too high of a bar, and that made it harder for the rest of us."

Shadow: "There is no "rest of us," there's just you."

Wade: "And you suck. "

Simmons: "The bar has nothing to do with it. If the bar was set any lower, you'd just hit your fucking head on it."

Shadow: "Or accidentally eat it."

Wade: "True."

Grif: "You three need to loosen up. We got a good thing going here. I mean, this is an easy gig. We need to make the most of it. You should question authority every now-and-then."

Simmons: (stutters) "I question authority."

Shadow: "Asking Sarge, "Can we have more work?" is not questioning authority. It's just sad."

Simmons: "Well, Shadow, technically that is a question."

Grif: "Stop it."

Simmons: "Besides, Shadow all you and Wade do is hang out with Ash and the girls. And all you ever do Grif, is waste time."

Shadow: "Ok first off. I actually do work and second, Ash is my boyfriend and I'm sharing him with the girls."

Wade: "And the only reason I'm there, is because at least he has a sense or normality."

Grif: "Waste time? I make time. Every second Sarge spends arguing with me is every second I don't have to do something stupid like clean our guns or whatever it is he's ever making you guys do."

Simmons: "You dumbass! We have to maintain our equipment. Otherwise..."

A small explosion occurs under the warthog that Sarge is working on.

Sarge: "Son of a bitch!" He grunted.

Grif: "See? That should keep him busy for at least..."

Sarge: "Simmons! Wade! Shadow! Grif! Front and center!"

Grif: "Dammit!"

Wade: "Nice plan, jackass. Clearly, it's working flawlessly."

Sarge: "Hustle up, idiots!"

The camera moves to blue base, where Caboose is involved in an unknown activity. The camera then returns to red base.

Sarge: "Men, lady, we've got a situation on our hands here."

Grif: "Sarge, why do you always call us over when you want to talk to us?"