S7 • E19 - Think You Know Someone

"My name is Agent Washington. for as long as I can remember, I've been lied to, taken advantage of, shot in the back, and left for dead. When we defeated the Meta, I was left and rotted away in a cell by the man that I was hired by. And now, I have a way out of all of this. The Epsilon unit. Someone once asked me "What makes me think that they'll just give to me once I ask them?" Well let me answer this question with a question. "What in the hell makes you think that I'm going to ask for it?

________________________________

Fade into Tucker screaming, flying through the desert on his vehicle until he crashes into the temple. Again leaving everyone bewildered.

Tucker: "Fuck."

Pans out to Caboose, Sarge, South, Alexis, and Ash.

Caboose: "Cannon's charged."

Sarge: "Okay, fuck it, shoot 'em."

Caboose fired the turret, the motorcycle exploded, killing the two soldiers on it. Tucker then came out of the temple, still driving the big wheel. Otherwise known as the Chopper.

Tucker: "Uh, hey guys. Sorry about that."

Caboose: "Tucker, where did you get that?"

Tucker: "Oh, this is my ride! The aliens gave it to me as a gift. (Gets off) Pretty fuckin cool."

South: "Did they give you driving lessons too?"

Tucker: "No, we kinda skipped that part. But it looks awesome."

The scene now moves to C.T. as he's pursued by some of the aliens. He collides with one of them.

C.T.: "Ahh! Move, you piece of shit!"

The alien crashes into a pillar, losing C.T. He goes to look for him. After a short while, C.T. honks his horn and rams into the alien's vehicle, destroying it and either injuring or killing the aliens. Probably killed but who knows?

Caboose: "There he is."

Tucker: "You guys follow him. Ash, Alexis, come with me. We'll cut him off."

Ash: "Right!"

Alexis: "Let's go!"

They all drive off after C.T.

Caboose: "We can't lose Church."

Tucker: "We won't!"

Caboose: "You always say that, but we always do!"

They all split off. Scene cuts to Simmons in the Jeep's driver seat.

Simmons": Godammit, it won't start."

Lopez: "Probablemente sacó el motor de arranque. Eso es lo que yo haría." [He probably took out the starter. That's what I would do.]

Simmons: "Hmm, it looks like he took out the starter."

Lopez: "En serio. Pues, no me jodáis." [Really. Well, no shit.]

Donut: "What do we do?"

Lopez: "¡Quédate allí! Empujaremos el coche. Usted hace estallar el embrague!" [Stay in there! We'll push the car. You pop the clutch!]

Donut: "It's no good. (sniffling) We can't do anything!"

Shadow: "Are you seriously giving up?"

Lopez: "En serio.¡Solo tenemos que empujarlo diez metros!" [Seriously. We only need to push it about ten meters!]