Chapter 17

The doors swung open. Guns, there were guns. They all pointed straight at her, Rosey. She turned to Kendall with eyes full of fear..

Kendalls POV

I glared at the hunters who stared at Rosey. "Aint she a beauty?" One said to the other. "I wonder what her wings look like. Probably just like her mothers." He cackled. I growled and stood in front of Rosey protectingly.

"Alpha." One said with a smirk. I growled lowly at him. "We could tell the council about this."

"I could also tell the council about you. I bet they wouldnt like to know you broke the law." I snapped, pushing Rosella further behind me.

"M-My mother..?" Roseys small voice asked. The hunters laughed, cruel.

"Yes, she was so easy. Mostly when your father just watched." He chuckled causing Rosey to whine. "Its okay, dear. She didnt scream."

"What do you want?" I snapped. The hunter just laughed, like I told a joke. I grabbed Roseys arm and whispered softly. "Upstairs. Now."

Rosey started walking upstairs before one hunter shot a fire straight at the ceiling. She flinched and slowly kept walking up the stairs. "Unless you want that bullet into your mates skull, I'd bring her back." He smirked.

I growled lowly before grabbing Rosey by the waist and pulling her back down. "What do you want?" I growled at the hunter.

"Do you know what kills angels?" He asked with a smirk. "Their own blood. That gold blood that courses through their wings, thats why when an angel dies, hunters cut off their wings." He chuckled. "Well, we NEED that blood."

"Over my dead body." I snapped. He raised an eyebrow at me and smirked.

"That could be arranged." He pointed the gun at Roseys forehead. She flinched back and squeezed her eyes shut. "I mean, mates die of heartbreak."

I pulled Rosey behind me as quickly as I could. "Fine, you'll get the blood under one condition."

"Whats that?" His head tilted.

"You cant use it on Rosella." I snapped. He chuckled and set his hand out to mine.

"Deal." He said as I set my hand in his, squeezing it tightly.

"Now leave. The blood will be at the end of our driveway by tomorrow morning." I said pulling my hand away and glaring at him. They all turned and set their guns back into their case on their waist. I slammed the door behind them and turned to Rosey. Her face was now colorless. "Rosey, you're safe." I said pulling her into a tight hug.

"No, I'm not. I-I hate needles for one. Im helping people kill my kind, do you realize that? Thats like finding all the silver in the world and giving it to hunters." She cried, stuffing her face in my chest. I stroked the back of her head.

"Everything is going to be okay." I cooed. She shook her head.

"Im going to die."

~

Rosellas POV

I sat in the room with the pack doctor and Ken by my side. I felt the needle puncture into my wings and I winced lightly. I felt dizzy after he took the needle out. "Shh" Kendall kissed my forehead and I felt my wings slide back into my back. "Everythings okay babygirl."

I sniffled and shut my eyes, "Just let them take me Ken." I cried softly. "Then no one will be in danger."

"Dont say that Rosella. I need you." He said, grabbing my hand and bringing it to his lips. "I won't let them take what is mine."

"I'm going to get killed Ken. You realize this, right?" I asked, turning to him. He shook his head.

"They can't kill you Rosey.. I won't let them.." He whined, grabbing my head and putting it in his chest. "You're mine and no one will do anything to you. Do you understand?"

"Kendall.."

"I said, do you understand?" He snapped. I nodded slowly before looking down at the floor. "I'm sorry, I can't imagine you dead."

__

Okie guys. There yah go. Oh another thing.

Go to my books and start reading "Chasing Sparks."

I've only updated to the introduction but that's because I don't know whether to keep it or not.