Chapter 8

8 months later.

I walked out of my last day of school and smiled. Jada and my new friend Claudette grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the school pushing me into the car. "Where are we going?" I asked.

They smiled and just drove. I slumped and looked out the window. We passed trees and small houses for hours until I saw the sign.

The sign.

I gasped reaching up. "What the hell?" I asked as they pulled into Kendall's territory. "Jada." I growled.

She awkwardly grabbed the wheel tightly. "Kendall called the alpha a week ago. He said he needs you back. I couldn't not do it. He used the Alpha tone on me. I'm sorry." A tear slid down her cheek.

I sighed, "Its not your fault." I mumbled pulling back. The second we got into the territory a large brown wolf stopped in front of us. We slowly came to a stop. He barked and I put my hood on spraying myself with a strong perfume. We got out of the car with our hands up. More wolfs surrounded us. One shoved me, pushing me towards the way they wanted us to go.

I followed, keeping my hood on. "We're part of the Blue Kindle Pack." Claudette said calmly. The large one nods. They push us towards the pack house.

'Mate. He's near.' My wolf whimpered for his touch. I blocked her out, not needing two voices in my head at the moment.

One shifted, not caring about his nakedness. So did the others, but they grabbed shorts. I noticed the one that was naked was beta Jason.

"Jason.." I whispered to myself. He turned around, looking at me. I look at the ground as he leads us to Kendall's chambers. All three of us pile in, me in the middle.

They grab our wrists applying the silver chains causing me to wince and hiss at the pain. "Fuck." I mumbled and sat down lightly.

30 minutes passed by and Kendall walks in. My wolf broke through and howled at his handsomeness. "Who are you?" He asked Claudette.

She says her name and so does Jada. "Libby.." I said. His head snapped at me. He kneeled down pulling off my hood letting my hair fly everywhere. Everything was in slow motion. My hair flopped in front of my face.

"R-Rosey?" He questioned. I turned my head to look at Claudette. She didn't turn to me, just stared forward. I tried to get out of the chains causing my wrists to burn. I screamed looking up at Kendall who was still staring at me in disbelief.

"I knew I should have marked you the minute I met you." He growled at himself. I shook my head no.

"Kendall you need to let me go!" I screamed as I pulled away from the wall. He scoffed.

"Never again." He whistled causing three men to walk up to Claudette and Jada letting them go. They struggled and screamed my name.

"Jada! Claudette!" I screamed as tears streamed down my cheek. "Kendall you have to understand! I won't let you get hurt!" I cried getting up and pulling more.

He growled and unhooked me grabbing my wrist and pulling me out of the chambers. "Ken!" I screamed in alpha tone. He growled a low ferrel growl. I have never heard him so angry.

"8 months, 4 days, and 16 hours I lived without my mate." He said turning me to face him. "Everyday I searched for you." Tears filling his eyes. "God damn it Rosella." He screamed walking up and punching a tree making it split in half. I stared at him with tear filled eyes.

"I-I.." I couldn't spit out anything. My wolf growled at me and took me over. She turned to him, his black eyes beaming into me.

"You think I wanted to leave?" She growled prowling up to him sticking her finger into his chest. "I did that for you and your pack. Not for myself. You selfish asshole." She growled. He looked at me stunned.

"I-No YOU didn't do that for me. You didn't. You had no reason to!"

"I had lots of reasons! Just not ones your aware of!" She said and started to walk away. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into him causing sparks to erupt. I finally got control back and looked up at him as I started to cry.

"You think I didn't miss you everyday? You think I didn't wonder how life would be if I stayed? Don't you know I love you. God damn it Kendall I love you." I grabbed his shirt and cried. He rubbed my back and kissed my forehead.

"I'll protect you. Don't leav- scratch that. I won't let you leave." He pulled me tighter. I sighed and wiped away my stray tears.

"Why did you leave?"

Oh shit.

Oh shit is right my friends.

Teehee so hey did you like it?! THATS GOOD (hopefully)

Mkay I might upload again. *gasps*

"Two updated in one day. You spoil us."

It's only because I love you guys.(:

KEEP READING!