Chapter 14: Part 3

I had almost got to the car when someone grabbed my arm. I screamed turning my head to find Jack. He growled, "Are you alone?"

"No." I said bluntly, turning my head away. "Jack you don't want to be here." I said opening the car door. He grabbed my arm tighter causing me to grit my teeth. "Let go Jack."

"Who the hell are you to tell me what to do? We all know I have more power over you." He growled. I growled back, snarling at him.

"Who are you." I heard Kendall's voice ask behind me. I smirked a little.

"I'm Rosellas ex-boyfriend and who are you?"

"Her mate." He growled. Jack looked at him shocked. "Now get your hand off of her."

"You didn't seem to care when I beat the shit out of her a couple months back." He said, a smirk forming over his face. I tried to yank my arm away but his grip only got tighter.

Kendall looked at me shocked, I turned and yanked my arm away. "You.." He growled. Kendall put down our things and punched him straight in the face. Jack let go of me and I ran back to the beach. When I got there, my ink pack started forming, and even people from Jacks pack.

I looked at the only direction I could go, or go without using my wings. I ran to the water, jumping in with my shirt on. I swam underneath the water, not wanting to be seen. Opening my eyes was a blur at first but my eyes focused and I turned to see nobody behind me. I reached my head above the water to see everybody staring at me on the beach.

I realized what I had done, I had trapped myself. I took a deep breathe going back under. I searched for areas, a cave, anything with air. I started swimming to my right when I found a large cave that did indeed have air in it.

I crawled up, catching my breathe. I started coughing. He went to far this time. What he did was terrible. I can't believe I ever loved him.

__

After what seemed like hours I finally left the cage, going back to the water. When I looked up, everybody was gone. I sighed mentally and retreated back. I got onto the beach, tiptoeing up into the parking lot. I didn't know what to do, I don't have a car, my psycho ex is trying to kidnap me, and I can't find my mate.

Great.

I started walking across the street to the nearest clothes shop. I took out the wet money as I shopped. I hoped they'd take it, I really did. I found a pair of leggings and a black jumper. I gave the woman my soggy money and left the store. Taking off my clothes behind the shop, I slipped my new clothes on.

I then sighed, taking them back off and shifting. My wolf howled mentally and started running towards home.

I needed to go home and call Kendall, or see him. I can't live without him, if I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die with him.

I made it into territory. When I did I felt ten times safer, who wouldn't? Kendall was here, I could smell him. I ran to the house, my clothes in my mouth. I shifted back, putting my clothes back on.

I ran in, straight to Kendall's office. He was sitting there, tear stains and having a meeting. "We need to find-" he looked up at me. "Her." he finished. Everyone turned and the first thing I felt was a large group hug.

"Get off her." Kendall demanded running up himself and tugging them off. Taking me by his arms and pulling me into him felt like a lightning bolt. "What happened?" He asked pulling me into the room and onto his lap.

"I found a cave, I hid in there for a couple hours before I went and bough some clothes. Then I ran back here." I said digging my face in his chest. "I knew I shouldn't have stayed here, you're all in danger." I said.

"I'm sorry what's going on?" Lucas, Kendall's beta asked.

"I think I have hid it from the pack long enough." I said to Kendall's warriors and his close companions. "I am a hybrid." I stated.

"Of what?" James, Kendall's third in command asked.

"Angel and werewolf." I said. They all looked at me shocked, like I had grown two heads. "I shouldn't have said anything, your lives are all now in danger." I said putting my head down in shame.

"No." Lucas' voice said. I looked up to see them all bowing, "We would die for you Luna." they all said. A tear streamed down my cheek but Kendall wiped it off.

"Look at me. I'm a mess." I said laughing. They all chuckled.

"If you don't mind me, may we know your powers?" James asked. I nodded, lifting my hand up.

"I need a volunteer?" I said. Lucas stood, and asked

"Will it hurt?"

"Maybe." I shrugged. I lifted up my hand causing him to fly up with my hand. "I control water, and the human body is 75% water." I said setting him back down. I stared into his eyes, I thought about him telling me something.

"Luna you're beautiful." He said. He then shot his hand to his mouth. Kendall growled grabbing my waist and pulling me onto him.

"That my friends, was mind control." I said. I turned to Kendall who was glaring at Lucas. I got out of his grip. "For the next one, we need to go outside." I said walking out the door. They all followed. I stood in the lawn. It was a sunny day out but I wanted them to fear me, my powers. I lifted my hands up and brought them closer, bringing clouds following my hands. I snapped and a pang of thunder shot through the air. I twisted my wrist sharply and a shot of lighting struck a tree, not to far ahead of us.

I turned to them, they stared at me shocked, even Kendall. "The next one is kinda difficult. I would only use for emergencies." I said. "Kendall come here would you?" I asked. He did and stood by me. I thought of him, his body. I then pinched my arm and he flinched grabbing his arm. I stomped on my foot and he winced reaching down and grabbing his foot. "Voodoo." I stated.

We sat there for a couple seconds before James broke the silence.

"Best Luna ever."