Chapter 7

I silently packed. I held in my tears, for myself. My lip quivered and I slowly zipped up the small bag I was bringing. I then silently wrote a letter telling Kendall everything.

"Dear Kendall,

I am leaving you. I know your feeling angry and sad but trust me. I'm leaving for you. I have thought this over and I think it is best. My past is coming back to haunt me and I don't want it to affect you. Please don't be angry, I may be back but you never know.

Sincerely Rosella."

A single tear fell onto the paper causing more to erupt. I grabbed my suitcase and jumped out of the window, quickly I ran out of territory and into the airport.

"I love you.."

• • •

"Oh my goodness ROSEY!" Jada's voice screeched causing me to laugh. She ran up to me causing me embracing me in a hug. I, of course, hugged her back.

"You look so deferent!" She squealed. I chuckled looking at her.

"You... don't." I said bluntly. She laughed and nodded, "Have you even grown?"

"Nope." She said with a smile. I faked a smile realizing what I had just committed myself too.

"I'm sorry, I'm here for you." She said pulling me into a hug again. I smiled, a real smile.

"Thanks tree hugger."

KENDALLS POV

I walked into my room smiling. That smiled quickly fell into a frown when I saw nobody lying in my bed.

I grabbed the small envelope with the word 'I'm Sorry' written on them. I quickly opened it and read it. A tear streamed down my cheek as I threw the paper on the floor and screamed. I slowly ran my fingers threw my hair with a cry.

"Rosey..."

"Ken?" My sister walked in, I looked up at her with fuzzy vision. She quickly kneeled beside me, picking up with letter and reading it. With low growl she said, "Pack Meeting."

(Still Kendall's POV)

My sister and my dad stood on stage and I stood in the back, leaning against the wall. My sister looked at everyone with a serious face. "Your Luna has ran off." There were faint whispers. "We think it was against her will, well not exactly. Rosella has a harsh past, she didn't want Kendall and the pack to get involved. She left for us."

I shed a single tear, wiping it of quickly. "She isn't a rouge, she isn't cut out for that. She is in a pack. We are assigning everyone a pack to visit once a week. But although there are only 16 packs in the United States. We only need these following people to follow me."

She called off the names and everybody else left with a hug. I didn't hug them back, just stood there, lifeless.

The only person I hugged back was my beta and my sister, the only two people to have ever seen me cry. "I miss her so much." I said between sobs. My sister rubbed my back and kissed my head.

"We'll find her baby."

I nodded. She walked me to the kitchen and made cereal which caused me to cry because of how much Rosey loved cereal.

"Mac N' Cheese?" She asked. I looked at my feet and nodded.

'You must find her.' My wolf barked at me. I whimpered.

'I know' I answered back.

My sister handed me the bowl and kissed my head walking up the stairs. I silently cried.

"Poor Baby.." I heard a high pitched voice say and felt a finger trace along my back. "Too bad she left. Your too good for that Rosey bitch anyways."

In a blink of an eye I grabbed her neck and pinned her to a wall. "How dare you say that." I spat. "You never disrespect your Luna or my mate ever again." I said dropping her.

She caught her breathe and looked up at me. "She isn't our Luna. She left." I looked down on her and spit. She widened her eyes and whimpered bowing her head and running off.

I sat back down, eating my Mac N' Cheese.

Once I was done I walked up the stairs and later down. I grabbed her pillow and snuggled into it, taking in her scent and crying myself to sleep.

A/N

I almost CRIED making this chapter!):

Omg so yeah kinda sad chapter. I hope you guys liked it please Rate and Comment it really makes a difference!