Chapter 3

Kendall let me out of the house and gave me $300 for the mall. I hated the mall but I needed new clothes. 

I walked into the food court right as my stomach growled. I walked up to panda express and ordered some chow mein with orange chicken.

I walked over to my table and sat down opening my box. "Hey babe" I heard him say.

If your wondering, that isnt Kendall. 

"Jack.." I said bitterly under my breathe. He reached over kissing my cheek. He sat on the other end of the table. I quickly stuffed the orange chicken in my mouth. "What?" I asked after swallowing.

"Whats with the attitude?" He asked, venom in his voice.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked. "Your a monster.." I said staring into his eyes. 

"How dare you" He growled. He is much stronger than me. Although I am an alpha, he is a beta. But he has already gotten his wolf. I didnt leave my eyes from his. They quickly got deeper in anger. 

"Fuck you" I said clear as day. He grabbed my waist and pulled me outside of the cafiteria in a place that we first kissed, when I thought he was a good person. He pushed me in the corner and slapped me as hard as he could. I looked back at him and he then backhanded me on my other cheek. He punched me in my ribs leaving me on the floor grabbing my ribs lightly. 

I grabbed my phone and dialed in Kendalls number. "Babe?" He asked on the other end. 

I coughed up and blood spat on the concrete, well shit. "Kendall.." I said coughing again. 

"What is going on?"

"Just get to the mall" I said coughing up blood again, "Quick"

___

It took him 3 minutes to get here, which was 127 coughs. out of those coughs, 87 times did I spit up blood. 

"Who did this!?" He asked furiously. I couldnt speak. "Rosella please talk to me!"

"I-" I coughed up blood, 88, "Cant" I said hoarsly. He picked me up wedding style and carried me into the parking lot. He set me in the passenger seat and started the engine. 

"So, who the FUCK did this?" He asked handing me water. I quickly chugged it down. 

"I shouldnt say" I said looking out the window. 

"What?" He asked, venom dripping from that single word. 

"You'll kill him!" I said looking at him. 

"Him?" He asked feirstly. I stiffened. "A man touched you?" He said under his breathe. 

"Pull over" I said sturnly.

"Why?" He asked looking at me deeply. 

"You should not be driving," I said coughing into the bottle. 

"Fine" He said pulling over. i walked to the other side and so did he. 

I got into the drivers seat and he sat in the passenger seat. I pushed down on the gas and drove silently back to the pack house. I didnt do anything except run to the bathroom that actually had a door on it. I quickly took off my shirt and examined my ribs. 

It was a dark brown with some purple. Then I looked at my face. It was bright red and my lips were swollen. I started crying and sat on the toilet. "Im such a mess" I said to myself making me crack a smile. I put on my shirt and walked out the door.

I walked past Kendall and up to my room where I layed down on the bed. "So who did it?" He asked once again. 

"My ex boyfriend did. He was abusive and possesive and he would hit me." I said rolling into the blankets wincing at the pain. "He saw me at the mall and when I called him a monster he got all gorilla ape shit" I said. "I will not tell you his name nor the pack he is in because I was in love with him once in my life" I said honestly. 

"Rosella" He said sturnly.

"Rosy, just call me Rosy. Rosella is so fancy" I said turning to him. He cracked a smile.

"Alright Rosy, but I hope you know if I ever find out who did this to you.."

"I know! Youll grab their throat with your teeth and rip it out tearing him limb by limb!" I said. He smiled at me and once he started walking to the bed I stopped him. "I am in pain and you are going to possesivly cuddle with me.." I said. He looked at me dead in the eye with a huge frown on his face. 

"Uggghhh" I groaned. "Fine get in the bed"

"I knew you'd fall for the puppy wolf look" He said.