Chapter 2

He didnt give me a choice.

I HAD to share a room with him. He wouldnt let me take one step outside the door. He wouldnt let me take a sniff of the fresh air. He wouldnt even let me open a window. "Stop being so protective!" I almost demanded.

"How cute!" He said poking my nose, "You think im going to listen to you" He said with a smirk. I let out a low growl, a low alpha growl. "Wow, didnt know you were so powerful" He said as his jaw was hanging.

"You should probably shut that" I said putting my hand under his chin and pushing it up, "Might catch some bugs" I said with a smirk. He chuckled. Before I knew it he was full on frowning. "Whats wrong.." I asked.

"You dont feel the pull" He said. I couldnt help but look away.

"Where is my room?" I asked.

"Our room" He growled. I rolled my eyes.

"OUR room" I said. He smiled and took my hand causing my to stiffen. He leads me up 2 sets of stairs and into one of the most beautiful rooms I have ever seen. The bed was on a wooden post and had 4 posts standing up on each corner with silk connecting them together. Then on the wall across from the door was a window covering the whole wall. I gasped at the amazing view of the moon on the horizon of the trees. It was so pretty a tear escaped my eyes, literally. Like I was crying from the beauty.

"Awe, your crying!" He said with a laugh. I blushed and looked away from the window and looked at the bed. I quickly can to the bed jumping on it making a loud oomph.

"You sleep on this every night?" I asked with a moan. I rolled over so I was now facing the cieling. I once again let out a moan. But as soon as I opened my eyes Kendall was on top of me. "Uh hi there" I said with a chuckle. He nuzzled his face into my neck and took a large sniff. "What'cha doing?" I asked as a smirk whipped across my face.

"I want to know your scent" He said taking another sniff, "coconut and.." He took a sniff, "Vanilla" He said rolling over and layed down bye me. "Im kinda happy your dad bet you.." He said. Then I was all sad again. Kendall must have noticed, "Oh Im sorry I didnt mean to upset you," He said.

"No, its not you" I said whiping my tears. "My father is just stupid" I said trying to force a laugh.

"No shit..." he said under his breathe, "But if he had another ace he would have forsurely beat me" He said. This time a realy laugh came out. I flipped myself over so I was facing the window. "Get some sleep my lovely mate," He said putting his arm around my waist and pulling me tight.

And with that I fell asleep..

___

I woke up to no sheets nor no blankets. Why am I so warm? I tried to turn myself around but felt two strong pairs of arms wrapped around my waist. "Kendall?" I whispered to him. He didn't answer. I took a loud sigh and tried to pry his arms off me.

Suddenly a loud growl escaped from his lips causing me to quickly stop. Then I heard a chuckle. "You afraid of me?" He asked. I didn't reply because I knew he didn't want to know the answer.

"Can you please just let go?" I asked. He roared a loud laugh.

"No" he then said sternly. I made a loud humph and knew just what to do. I grabbed my stomach and groaned in pain. "What? What the hell is wrong?!" He asked.

"Oh shit" I muttered to myself in fake shock. "No no no he used protection" I then whispered to myself. He jumped off me and quickly was standing on the floor taking deep breathes.

I scurried to the bathroom and chuckled to myself. "I should be an actress" I said and shut the door.

"WHAT?!" His voice boomed in the house. "No, you should be punished is what should happen!" He said. "OPEN THIS DOOR NOW" He said using his alpha tone. Suddenly my body was moving towards the door. My wolf was forcing me. I opened the door and started crying, fake crying.

"Oh shit, Roselle I'm so sorry god I'm so stupid" He said putting his head in his hands.

"I. Told. You. I. Should. Become. An. Actress." I said between sobs. He looked up at me shocked and I looked at him with a smirk.

"Your so dead!" He said picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. I totally forgot all I was wearing was a loose fitting t shirt with my Victoria Secret underwear that was extremely tight on my bum.

"LET ME DOWN!!"

"Nah" He said hitting my bum. I growled and he let out a chuckle.

"Owe Kendall!" I said reaching for my stomach. "The baby" I said laughing. He growled at me causing me to stop laughing.

"Not a funny joke"