Chapter 4

I woke up to a nightmare. I woke up screaming for my mom and dad but the only person there was Kendall. He tried comforting me but it made things worse. He was the nightmare, he was the nightmare kids screamed about. He was the monster under the bed.

He was it.

"GET OUT!" I screamed pushing him away from me. He growled but stormed out. I grabbed a pillow and rocked back and fourth. I screamed as images of the nighmare flashed. The maid would come in every here and there giving me a glass of water.

"I dont WANT FUCKING WATER!" I'd growl as my eyes would turn black. They'd run out terrified. I ran my fingers through my sweaty hair deciding I need a shower. I walked to the shower taking off my clothes and starting the bath. 

I grabbed my book and got into the shower, enjoying the coldness. I heard a knock at the door, "come in" I said softly, not caring I was naked. Kendall walked in.

"What if that wasnt me?" He asked. I shrugged rubbing it off. "What happened?"

"I dont want to talk about it" I said leaning up and grabbing the loufa. I rubbed my chest and sighed. He didnt stop staring. "Can you not?"

"Your so beautiful" He said grabbing the loufa and started cleaning me. I groaned and tried to push him away. "Let. Me." He growled out. I groaned but allowed him to clean me. He put his hand underwater and started cleaning my.. 'area'.

"Ken-" He growled at me. I shut my mouth and he cleaned my body. He took off his clothes and got in with me, sitting behind me. He rested his chin on my shoulder.

Suddenly my back started to ache. I shot forward causing the water to splash everywhere. My lower stomach started to twist causing me to scream. I got up grabbing a towel and running to the bed, my foot started to cramp, I fell hitting the floor. I grabbed my rib in agony. 

'Stay calm' A voice said. This maded me freak out more. Kendall kept screaming at me but the pounding in my ears wouldnt allow me to hear him. I screamed in pain, not realising that someone had moved me onto the bed. Something tugged at my leg and I remember nothing. 

~

I woke up extremely dizzy. I got up, confused because I couldnt walk right. I finally figured it out and skipped downstairs. Once I got there there were screams and I was tackled by a large wolf who smelt like..

Kendall?

'Who are you and why are you in my territory?!' He growled through mind link. This shot me like a bullet. I growled and tried to push him off but he was much stronger. 

'Kendall its me' I said. His eyes widened and he jumped off me. He looked at me with a wolf grin. 

'But how?' I looked at him a little confused. 'You didnt even realise, your in wolf form'

I blinked a couple of times before I started bouncing around like a crazy person. I playfully tackled Kendall and we rolled around. I ran out the back door and ran through the woods letting the wind blow through my fur. I finally plopped onto the ground catching my breathe. Kendall was galloping and sat by me licking my snout softly. 

I chuckled in my head and rolled over. Suddenly a scent got sucked into my nose and I couldnt help but get up to take it in. Pine. So much thick, musky, pine. I looked over at Kendall to lock eyes with him. Suddenly my whole world was turned upised down.

I tackled him taking in his scent and licking his neck. He growled in lust. I lightly nibbled on his ear. I shifted and ran to one of the pack offerings, where clothes are hung up on trees, and grabbed a baggy t-shirt pulling it over my shirt. Then grabbed a pair of underwear slipping those on too. 

He walked up to me, still in wolf form, and licked my cheek. I chuckled pushing him away playfully. He galloped around a tree and came out with a pair of shorts on. Suddenly he ran up to me grabbing me by my waist causing sparks to run up and down my body. His lips crashed into mine and he pushed us both against a tree, my back against the tree and his hands around my waist. His tongue licked my lips. I groaned at the tingles. I tilted my head back and caught air and when I did that Kendall started kissing my neck.

"Alpha.." Someone said. Kendall growled dropping me. He turned to them while I got up rubbing my butt. 

"What.." Kendall said through clenched teeth. I awkwardly grabbed my forearm. Kendall made a fist with his hands trying to keep away from me. The man looked up and down my body. Kendall ran at the man punching him once. "You. Home. Now." He said turning to me. I nodded and started walking home. 

~

When I got there my father stood there. I widened my eyes and grabbed a pillow covering my legs. "Why is my daughter half naked in the pack house?"

"I just shifted" I said proudly. My dad widened his eyes and ran to me giving me a huge hug. 

"Okay honey where is Kendall?" I pointed to the woods and he nodded. "Lets leave, before he comes back" He grabbed my arm and started pulling me. I yanked my arm out of his grip and growled lightly. 

"I wont be going anywhere father" I said taking a large step away from him. 

"Rosella, you listen to me. I am your father. I know whats best for you" He said looking into my eyes, "Kendall isnt who you think he is"

"And that is non of your concern. If you wont accept me being his mate-"

"His what?" He growled out. "I cant-" He took a large breathe. "Rosella whatever lies he put into your head-"

"I think you should go" I said pointing to the door. He looked at me shocked. "Leave" I demanded. He nodded and walked out the door. I took a deep breathe. I dragged my feet onto the stairs and plopped onto the bed. 

About 10 minutes later Kendall walked into the room with blood all over him. "Kendall what the fuck?"

"He looked at you." He said. I snickered grabbing a wet cloth whiping off the scratches on his face. He grabbed my wrist.

"Where were we?"