Chapter 10

I woke up on the coach with Kendall's arm slung around me. I tried to pry his arm off me but he tightened and growled. I humphed.

"Owe.." I mumbled grabbing my stomach. He shot up turning me around lifting up my shirt a little. I groaned grabbing it and closing my eyes.

"Come on we'll get you to the doctor.." He said picking me up and carrying me out the door. He set me in his car and rubbed my back as his maid was driving. My head was resting on his lap and he had very serious look on his face.

We finally got there and he picked me up carrying me in and said "Alpha Emergency." He looked down at me with teary eyes. I grabbed the side of his face.

"Don't cry, I'm fine." I smiled. He tried to smile but it didn't look like that. A gernie was pushed out of a room and I was put in it. Kendall still holding onto my hand.

"I'm fine." I said to to the doctor. She didn't look at me. She didn't care. She only cared about pleasing her Alpha. I groaned and then it hit me, what was happening.

I shot out of the gernie and ran to the door to be stopped by Kendall. He had his hand around my wrist and had spun me around. "Emergency." I said cocking my head toward the door.

We walked out and he looked at me coldly, "I need you to be checked up."

"I'm fine it's just.." I didn't know how to explain so I did what I thought was best. I pun around lifting up my shirt pulling out a feather.

"My angel wings.." I whispered. His eyes widened and he took my hand pulling me into his car. "Kendall its a painful process I don't want you to-" I screamed and scratched at my back which was now morphing. He didn't listen, he just wanted to get me home.

We got home and he quickly carried me to our room and set me on the bed. "Kendall leave." I said between pants. He shook his head. I screamed in agony. "Kendall please." I pleaded. He ran his hand through his hair and shook his head.

"LEAVE." I demanded. He followed my orders and left as I sat there grabbing my stomach in pain. I felt the left wing slowly making its way out. I screamed as it tore through my skin. I heard it outstretch. The same process with the right wing.

After long hours I got up and walked to the bathroom and looked at my wings.

I sat in awe at the beautiful white wings that outstretched much longer than my arms. I curled one over so I could look at it myself. There were thin feathers on the top and the made their way to large feathers.

I put my hand on them feeling the softness. I smiled. "Kendall.." I screamed. Before I knew it he was in the bathroom looking in the mirror with his jaw hung.

"It.. they're... Rosey.." He was lost for words. I didn't even notice that my once jet black hair is now a light brown and my once brown eyes are piercing green. My lips are fuller and my body smaller.

"I'm.. different." I whispered feeling over my lips. He shook his head.

"Your still you." He pulled me into a hug, being careful of my wings.

I'm me. This is me.

I smiled thinking of my mom. I flapped my wings a little bit and I realized what my mom can do. I thought hard and controlled my muscles bring them back into my back. I turned around and lifted my shirt and saw a tattoo of a left wing and a right wing.

"Your so beautiful. You always have been.." He said to me pulling me close. I sighed and replied

"Not always my mate." In such a faint whisper he didn't even realize that I had said it.

yaaaassss k yeah this is my last chapter of the book...

JK I WOULDNT DO THAT ITS ONLY BEEN 10 CHAPTERS😂