He stopped writing on his clipboard and looked at me. He approached me slowly, and frankly, I just didn't feel like talking.

"Are you ok? You look pretty overwhelmed." He asked pleasantly.

"I'm all right. I feel a little sick, that's it." I said playing with my fingers.

He softly placed his hand on my forehead. "You're burning up. You want me to get some water for you or give you a prescription?"

I put a fragile smile on my face."No really, I'm fine, but thank you though."

"I can get one of the nurses to take you in and keep your temperature under control."

I felt someone's hands on my waist out of nowhere. The grip had become tight. "That won't be necessary." I heard Manny cold voice said.

I looked at him and his jaw was clenching. You might say he was pissed off. 

Manny stared so hard at him. I very much doubt that he even blinked. "Yeah, I suggest you leave before I stretch your ass out on this floor and have the doctors taking your ass in the back."

The doctor threw up his hands as if he had surrendered. "If I made a mistake, please accept my apologies. I was just attempting to assist her. Just make sure the fever doesn't get out of hand."

He walked off and that's when I was snatched outside by Manny. I'm not sure why he became so disrespectful. I'm not even his woman. For this one, he went a bit too far. He pushed me against the wall, staring at me

"Don't talk to other dude's. I'll hurt you if I catch you speaking to another man." He pointed his index finger in my face.

I knocked his finger out of my face. "You're not my man and you're not my father. I can talk to anyone I like. You must have lost your damn mind."

I brushed past him and walked over to his truck. Again, he squeezed my arm, nearly breaking it. You could tell when I looked into his face that he was very serious and it was very terrifying.

"Angel, don't play with me, because you know that I'm going to hurt you badly. Don't let me repeat myself, because God knows that I hate doing it. Don't let me catch you talking to another man again, yeah?"

He stared at me for a long time, and that's when he walked over to the driver's side. We both got in the truck, and we're going down the road in silence. This man really is a mentally insane man. You're trying to hold me hostage over some money. I can't even speak to my mom or any of my close relatives. I can't even speak to my baby sister, and I can't speak to other men. I can't take it any longer.

We pulled up at his warehouse. Both of us got out of the truck and went inside. I saw that the man in the chair was bound up. He was blindfolded and had tape on his mouth as well. Standing in front of him, Manny snatched the blindfold off and snatched the tape off as well. The man appeared to have been crying all night.

"Why did your men come to my warehouse and try to steal my drugs and kill my men?" Manny said calmly.

The man didn't respond, and I saw that Manny had his jaw clenched. I just know that he's pissed when he does that. He took a pair of plyers and handed them over to me. I looked horrified at him because I just wanted to know why he passed it on to me?

"What am I supposed to do with these?" I stared at the plyers.

"Since he doesn't want to talk, I want you to open his mouth and take one of his teeth out." With so much madness on his face, he glared at me.