T H R E E

A N G E L  💗

A N G E L  💗

I opened my eyes and I saw that I was in my room. I looked around and I noticed that I was on the floor. He could have thrown me on the bed, at least. I kept looking around the room to see if there was anything sharp in here.

I looked at the dresser and saw a pair of scissors. I jump all the way to the dresser and knocked against it, so the scissors can drop and I can honestly say it worked. I wiggled my way to the scissors and I started to cut the rope, but it was kind of hard.

I was done cutting the rope for about three minutes. Luckily, I was done fast enough because that man could have come up here and caught me. I ran to the bathroom quickly and opened the window to the bathroom. I look down and I realize I was a little high up, but I should be able to make it.

I ease my way out of the window and slowly close it behind me. I started to climb down and my heart was starting to race because I never did this before. I stepped a little further down, and I was down on the ground.

I ran as quickly as I could. I ran to the gate and mashed a button to open the gate. The gate has opened, and I've made it out. I ran down the road, not knowing where I was going. I wish I had my damn phone, because I know that right now my mother is blowing up my phone.

Out of nowhere, I saw some car lights and instantly jumped into some bushes. The car stopped in the middle of the road, and someone got out of it. I hope they haven't seen me diving into the bushes. I covered my mouth so they won't hear me breathing at all.

"I know I'm not fucking wilding bro. It looks like it was her running." I heard a familiar voice said.

It sounds like one of the men who was in the house. I hope that he doesn't find me in the bushes because I don't know what they're going to do to me and I don't want to go back there.

"How did she manage to get out of the fucking rope? I thought you tied the shit super tight? We've got to find her as soon as we can, because if we don't, we don't see the money."

That sounds like the man who kept putting his gun in my face. His husky ass voice gets on my goddamn nerves, and because of his accent, you might say he's Mexican. The guy got in the truck and drove off. I got out of the bushes, and started to run. I noticed a car light and flagged it down instantly. The car came to a halt, the window rolled down and it was a guy. He unlocked the door, so I got inside.

"What's going on? Why are you running down the streets, wearing night clothes?" The man asked.

I was so out of breath that I could hardly speak. "These men were trying to hold me hostage over something that had nothing to do with me. Enough of that, just keep driving away."

I was so relaxed because I don't have to see the men face ever again. The man was driving quite fast, but I didn't think anything about it. I assumed he be driving like this all the time.