S I X T E E N

A N G E L 💗

A N G E L 💗

I parked in front of this lovely home. There were a lot of cars parked here, and I'm not sure if it's because there are a lot of people here or because this person has a lot of cars. I got out of the car and opened one of the back doors and grabbed the pills off of the back seat. I walked slowly to the front door, admiring the lovely decorations. I arrived at the front door and began knocking, but no one came to the door.

I knocked three times before someone answered the door. This very tall and very handsome man stood in front of the door. He was dressed in a Versace robe, only wearing Versace boxers and no shirt. His eyes are breathtaking. They appear to be an icy grey color. He looked perplexed, and I knew why: Manny had send a woman to deliver pills.

 He looked perplexed, and I knew why: Manny had send a woman to deliver pills

J E R E M Y  M E E K S 💓

He moved to the side so I could enter. His home was beautiful, and the decorations were lovely as well. His floor was marble, and I noticed a large pool in the back yard. In the background, he was listening to Maxwell's Fortunate.

He pointed to his perfect white couches. "You can sit down and relax while I go and get the money."

I gave him a nod. I sat down and was pleasantly surprised by how plush and comfortable his couches were. I took another look around his home and was astounded by how wonderful it looks. These drug dealers' homes be enormous and opulent. He returned with the money in approximately two minutes.

He gave me the money, and I gave him the pills. I started counting the money to make sure it was the correct amount. When I returned my gaze to the dude, he was staring at me with those icey grey eyes. I looked at him as if to ask, "What the hell does he want?"

"Can I assist you with something?" I asked, my brow furrowed.

He scoffed. "Oh, nah, I'm just perplexed as to why Manny sent a woman to deliver the drugs when he usually sends Spooky."