T W E N T Y S E V E N

A N G E L  💓

A N G E L  💓

After completing all of the previous activities. Tonight, the girls and I decided to do something enjoyable. I, Rubi, and Camila were getting ready to go to a nightclub. To be honest, I'm relieved to leave because I don't want to be around Manny right now. All I want to do tonight is have a good time with the girls and drink a few drinks. We were all getting dressed to go to the club right now. Rubi walked in, fully dressed, but her hair was a mess.

"Hey, sissy, could you please braid my hair?" She said this while poking her lips out.

I laughed and shook my head at her. "Come on. Please take a seat on the floor."

She sat on the floor in an Indian fashion. I went to the bathroom to get some edge control and a comb. She held her phone up to my face as soon as I sat on the bed.

"I'd like to have my hair braided like this. Don't fuck my shit up now."

I smacked her on the back of the head. "Shut up, girl. I know exactly what I'm doing. You just keep your damn head still."

She held the spot where I smacked her. "Ouch, bitch, you know you didn't have to hit me that hard."

I burst out laughing at her. I began by parting her hair and braiding it in the manner depicted in the photograph. I was braiding Ruby's hair when I heard the door open and it was Camila. She was grinning like hell, so I'm guessing she's ready to party as well. Her outfit was both cute and classy.

 Her outfit was both cute and classy

C A M I L A ' S O U T F I T 💓

"How do I look, guys? I did my best to choose a fashionable outfit." Camila said with a smile.

"Girl, you look fucking amazing. You look like you about to walk the runway for America's Next Top Model show." Rubi said while snapping her fingers into a z-shaped.