T W O

A N G E L 💗

A N G E L 💗

I made it home from all this shopping, finally. Tom and I succeeded in getting all the bags inside. I went to the mall, too, and kind of bought too many items. I purchased a lot of goddamn clothes that I can't even count on how many bags I got on my fingers & toes.

Tom went upstairs and put my clothes in the room, and I stayed in the kitchen, putting all the food in the cabinets and fridge. About ten minutes later, I was finished stacking everything up in the kitchen. Tom came downstairs and began taking out some spices and food out of the cabinets and refrigerator.

"Dinner is going to be ready in a few minutes. Make sure you go and get yourself cleaned up." He said getting everything prepared.

I nodded. I went upstairs and stripped off my clothes and stepped right into the shower. I got out of the shower for about 15 minutes. I covered myself with a towel and went to the sink and started brushing my teeth. Around 2 minute, I was done with that. I washed my mouth out and went straight into the room trying to find what I was going to wear to bed. I like to look nice when I'm asleep, so don't criticize me.

I've selected this very cute lingerie and I love how it looks on me

I've selected this very cute lingerie and I love how it looks on me. I ran and set up my phone in the bathroom and took a photo of myself and shared it on Snapchat & Instagram. My phone started ringing every minute, out of nowhere.

Men always throw themselves at me, as if I don't want any of them. The guy from Walmart slide up on my Snapchat, sending me a message. I was thinking about whether or not to open it or respond.

I chose not to respond to him, because there was only one thing he wanted and everyone knows the one thing these guys want now and days. Another message caught my attention, and it was my ex-boyfriend from New York. I sucked my teeth because he was always disturbing me.

My ex boyfriend is one of the reasons why I left Harlem anyways. He cheated on me with another girl, knowing we've been together for almost four years. At first, I didn't want to open it but I'm bored, and I want to be amused, so I went to ahead and open it.