E I G H T E E N

A N G E L 💗

A N G E L 💗

My vision was really fuzzy, so I slowly woke up and blinked my eyes several times. After my vision cleared, I realized I was in a dark room. I was ready to jump up and go when I realized I was tethered to a chair. I honestly have no idea what is going on. I started yelling for help and attempting to free myself from the chair.

"WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE COME AND HELP ME?!" I screamed extremely loudly

I kept my mouth shut when I heard footsteps approaching the door. I noticed the door open but couldn't see who walked in. When the lights were turned on, I noticed a light-skinned boy with tattoos on his arms and neck, as well as a couple on his face, and curly hair.

He appeared to be a very mean person based on the expression on his face. He approached me and bowed down to look at me.

 He approached me and bowed down to look at me

D E M A R C U S J A C K S O N 💓

"Can you tell me your name, shawty?" In a calm tone, he inquired.

"My name is Angel. Can you please get me out of here? I don't know what's going on," I begged, my voice trembling.

"Angel, you say? That fits you, but believe me, if I could let you go shawty, I would. You got yourself into this situation, and now you have to figure out how to get yourself out." He shrugged his shoulders.

With a puzzled expression on my face, I looked at him. "What exactly do you mean? I never harmed you in any way. I've never seen you before in my life."

He started laughing at me, saying, "It's not me you harmed. You harmed my boss, and he is furious at what you did. Now, because he's more aggressive than me, I'm going to try to be nice and easy on you. All you have to do is truthfully answer the question I'm about to ask you. Did you recently steal from someone?"

I mean, I stole from a few people, so he could be talking about anyone, but I don't want to answer that question because whatever answer I give him could get me killed. He may appear to be nice, but he could be just as evil as everyone else.