S E V E N T E E N

A N G E L 💗

A N G E L 💗

I gently opened my eyes and stood up, stretching. I looked to the side and found Trevante soundly sleeping. I can't believe we did it so early, and I typically don't do it with someone so early. While he slept, I continued to look at his gorgeous ass. His hands were clasped behind his head. I decided to climb on top of him and grab my phone to take a picture of him. I snapped a photo of him and shared it on Instagram.

12,967 likes Angeldabrat_  I really enjoy staring at you when you sleep 😍View all 2,000 comments

12,967 likes
Angeldabrat_ I really enjoy staring at you when you sleep 😍
View all 2,000 comments

I noticed it was 8 o'clock in the evening after I posted the picture, and I also noticed I had several missed calls from Rubi.

I completely forgot about my mother's dinner preparations for us tonight. I leapt to my feet and began putting on my clothing. Trevante was probably awakened by my excessive loudness. With one eye open, he glanced at me.

"Why are you getting dressed fa? I expected you to stay a little longer." In his sleepy deep voice, he said

I was having difficulty putting my pants on. "Remember I told you my mother came to visit, babe? She's making dinner for me and Rubi tonight, and I forgot to bring the food back to the house."

He rubbed his eyes as he sat up in bed. "Perhaps I should come over and have dinner with you guys. I'd like to meet my sister-in-law and mother-in-law."

I had finished putting my clothes on. I reached for my keys and purse. "You can't. I'd like that, but Manny is going to be there, and we're pretending to be a thing so my mother doesn't find out anything suspicious. If she does, you know what will happen."

He stood up and changed into his basketball shorts. "Have you still not found the money? I told you I'd help you find the money if you want me to. You could ask me to assist you."

I approached him and gave him a kiss on the lips. "I'll give you a call when I need you. I promise I'll find it, and then it'll be over, and I'll be able to resume my usual life."