"Ace Zone?" Troy mentioned his father's food truck as he buckled the seatbelt. "I been feigin' for som' Oxtails."

"Ace Zone it is."

After a while of a drive, Toby parked his Silverado and he climbed out with his son's. As they approached the circle of food trucks, bustling with customers, Avant groaned impatiently when he seen the amount of people in line at Ace Zone.

"Man, look at all of those people." Avant complained, "Tell Tony to make ours before everybody. He know what I want to eat."

"Na' you gon' stand ya hungry ass in line like common folk." Toby moved his son in front of him. Avant leaned back on him as he sucked his teeth.

"Where Gabe and Hendrick?" Troy asked about his other brothers as he looked around at the amount of people. "I talked to Tyson the otha' day. He told me he moving back."

"Yea' he transferring to USC." Toby referred to his other twin, "Hendrick and Gabe at ya' Grandma's. I'm takin' you by there. I got that nigga Gabe grounded like a mufucka; failin' three of his important classes and shit. Don't expect to see 'em walkin' no stage com' June 'cause it ain't happenin'."

"Gabe ain't no dummy. So why he actin' like it?"

"Ion' kno', but he got shit twisted." he stepped forward in line, "He thinkin' he finna be pullin' the shit he did when I was locked up but he ain't. I'll knock his shit back. He betta' stop playin' wimme."

"He'll get it together cause he know you don't play."

The father and son's reached the top of the line and Tony says, "I already wrote down whatchall want. I seen li'l Avant back there lookin' real hungry," he chuckled and looked at Troy. "Nigga, I just seen you and you ain't have no beard."

Toby chuckled mildly at Tony thinking the twin beside him was Tyson. "That was Tyson, B. Dis Troy."

"Oh shit, what up wit it, kid?" he exchanged a hand fold with Troy, "I'm glad you aight. You needa get a touchup onnat head doe, B. You lookin' real bumish."

Troy laughed and flipped the cook his middle finger. "Fuck you befo' I report yo' shit to the health department."

"Do it," Tony chuckled pointing at the blue A on the white paper behind him. "We passin' baby. How bout y'all get the hell out my line so I can take these beautiful ladies meal."

"Dang! Can I at least get something to drink?" Avant asked, peering up at Tony.

Tony gave him a water. "Sip onnat witcha hungry ass."

They shared a laughter before Toby leaded his son's to the nearby bench table with the sunblock.

"You ever think bout gettin' mo' food trucks?" Troy wondered, sitting on the bench. "You could be havin' Ace Zone food trucks everywhere. I mean, look at that line. You can have 'em spread all ova' California."