Great, Stuck In Their World ~Naruto Story~ Chapter 38

Well, today was the day I go on my date with Sasuke… I went to Ayame to pick out an outfit and she was making a big deal out of it.

"And then you guys will get married! And have two… Naomi, are you listening?" She questioned, almost sounding offended.

I shook my head no. "I tried to stop listening after you said we were going to go on another date. I told you this was only to get my iPod back." I reminded her as she plopped even more dresses on her bed. Why does it all have to all be dresses?

We were in the Hyuuga house, in Ayame’s room. ‘Cause you know… my three family members live in the Hyuuga manor… house. "What about this one?" Ayame pulled a dress over to me, it was pink and frilly.

I wrinkled my nose in disgust. "You’re kidding, right?"

"Of course! I wouldn’t even wear that."

"Why do you even have it then? Actually, why do you even any of these dresses?" I asked. Who needs that many dresses?

"Just in case I need them." She took the dress away, putting it back into her closet and throwing even more dresses on her bed.

"Okay, Aya-Chan, do you have a kimono… or skirt, or you know, jeans and a fancy shirt or something?" I asked, that was just way too many dresses.

"But these dresses are so cute and casual." She protested.

I glanced at one of the dresses. it was black and floor length, with black glittery flowers above the waist and ruffles down from there. "Oh yes, like that one is totally casual." I retorted; pointing to the black ruffled one.

"Okay, with a few prom dress-like ones." She admitted, I rolled my eyes.

As she went on about one of the dresses she thought would work, my eyes trailed to a simple black strapless dress with a couple of ruffles that layered nicely. "Hey, Aya-Chan… what about that one?"

Her eyes now trailed over to where I pointed at, landing on the black dress. "Oh, you’re kidding!" She cried out.

I raised my eyebrow at her. "What?"

"I have all these dresses and you pick out the simplest one!"

She threw the dress at me and forced me into the bathroom, I laughed at her quietly from in the bathroom. And then I quickly got dressed in the dress. I came out and noticed that she had all the dresses put back and now there were probably fifty pairs of shoes in front of me now.

I didn’t say anything, I just stared and blinked a few times. Ayame gestured me to come over and pick one. I slowly did, looking over all the shoes, my eye twitched. Why does she have these outfits and shoes? Seriously!

Finally coming to the end of the line of shoes, I found one I liked. It was black short heels, open toed and simple. I picked them up and showed her.

"And now you pick the simplest shoes I have?!"

I shrugged and slipped the shoes on, at that moment there was a knock on the door and Neji came in.

"Aya-Chan, why exactly did one of your clones dump honey onto me?" He inquired, almost shaking in anger. Now that I look closer, he did have honey on him… dripping all over the floor.

"Darn it! I meant for that clone to change into Shan!" She mumbled under her breath, but both Neji and me heard it.

"Ayame…" He said in a dangerous voice, I somewhat backed away to a corner. Wouldn’t want to have that honey flung at me when he tries to kill Ayame.

"No! Neji, I did it because… because…" She paused for a moment, trying to think. "You’re as sweet as honey."

He started to run at her, until I grabbed him by his honey-soaked hair, but he slipped out of my grasp and tackled Aya to the floor and started to tickle her.