Great, Stuck In Their World. ~Naruto Story~ Chapter 01

Knock

Knock

Knock

I went to open the door. When I did, it revealed my cousin, Ryuu. "Ryuu, you're finally here!" I greeted while throwing myself at him to hug.

"That I am, Naomi." He hugged back, "Those stairs are annoying." I took his bags and set them down on a chair, they were his normal game bag and clothes bag.

"Yeah, they're a bit bothersome." I replied with a grin, he smirked.

"Naomi, guess what?"

"Hmm...?"

"Q." I giggled; his random words are just so funny.

Ryuu's my seventeen year old cousin; he has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. He's also like 6'4'' in height. We kind of come from a tall family!

I'm Naomi. I'm thirteen, in October I'll be fourteen! It's January now though. I'm blonde and have light hazel-ish green eyes; I'm 5'6'' in height.

"I see you have swords now." Ryuu picked up my katana and examined it; he's a black belt in Karate and has about thirty swords. It's crazy!

"Yeah, I also have Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams game!" I pulled the game out and started to dance with the game in hand, his smirk just grew.

"Let's go play Onimusha then!" I nodded eagerly and walked through the Dining room and hallway to get to my room.

--

After six hours of playing Onimusha, we turned off the PS2. "Well, I guess it's time to sleep. Okay Naomi, night." Ryuu commented, I nodded and got ready to go to bed.

--

I yawned and rolled over to look at my window, which was like a clock to me. It was 8:12. I slowly forced myself to go out to the living room to say hello to my parents. "Umm, Morning mom, dad..."

My mom was the first to answer, "Oh, Naomi. Good morning! Bagel for breakfast like usual?"

I nodded my head and sat on the couch. My dad smiled and waved, I copied him and grabbed my earphones for my iPod. "Ryuu's still asleep?" My dad asked.

"Yeah, but that's to be expected." My mom handed me the bagels which I ate in like thirty seconds.

About fifteen minutes later, Ryuu glided out of my room. "I know what we're doing today, call Ayame and Shankai. We're going down to the lake place." He explained.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Okay," I grabbed the phone and dialed Ayame's number.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hi Ayame, want to come to the lake with me, Ryuu and Shankai?" I asked as I twirled my earphones with my fingers.

"Ugh, Really...? Does Shan really have to come?"

I sighed at her, Ayame and Shankai, Shan for short. Have never been good friends...

Actually, they dated. But Shan broke her heart and had crying on the floor for at least a day. But that's a different story for a different time!

"Of course he's coming." I answered once I realized I was still on the phone with Ayame.

This caused Ayame to sigh now, "Fine, but can I spend the night? Naruto's on tonight!" She asked.

I grinned, just remembering that she was in fact right. "Of course, Naruto can't be missed!"

"Great, I'm coming over now." She replied, I ended the conversation with an 'Okay."

I turned to Ryuu and waved, then continued to dial Shan's number. "Hi Naomi..."

I took a deep breath, "You, you're coming with us to the lake today with me, Ryuu and Ayame. No excuses! Time limit is thirty minutes." I exhaled and hung up the phone and then went to get dressed.

I decided on my Kingdom Hearts shirt, black skinny jeans, black Demonia Canvas shoes, and finally slipped on my punk rock arm warmer zip cross cat ear hoodie jacket.

I walked back in the living room to see Ryuu in black baggy pants with a Three Days Grace shirt and his black sneakers. He gave me this evil grin which I laughed at.

I heard a knock, so I ran to the door and opened it. I saw Ayame in her Happy Bunny "You'd be cooler if you were me." Shirt, jeans and her blue and white sneakers,

I saw Shan right behind her, wearing his jeans and a plain black shirt.

Was I the only one wearing a jacket here? Pfft... I don't care what these people say, it's cold outside! Ignoring my thoughts, I grinned and pointed outside. "Mom, to the car!" I ordered while running out the door.

--

"Ew, your face...!" Ayame screamed as she stared at Shan.

I sighed at them, they were so troublesome sometimes. "Hey, Naomi... it's been like two hours, can we leave?" Ayame asked impatiently.

I shrugged, "Sure, why not? Naruto's on soon anyway."

We all got in the car and were headed home to watch Naruto, I can't wait!