Great, Stuck In Their World ~Naruto Story~ Chapter 35

"Aburame Shino VS Kankuro"

"I give up." Kankuro declared. I sighed and turned back to Shan. His sensai, Nobu did a dragon handseal and a couple of others before slamming his hand on Shan’s head.

"Ayame, I don’t get it… how come you three have special trainers but I don’t?" I finally asked, causing her to shrug.

"I don’t know really… I asked Hotaru-Sensai the same thing, but she just kind of brushed it off."

Before I responded, I looked down to see Shikamaru and Temari fighting. "Huh…"

"Alright, Shan should be alright now." Nobu told us and helped Shan up before leaving.

"Thank you, Nobu!" I called, which he did a small wave in return.

"I give up." Shikamaru stated, I whipped my head towards his direction.

"What the… but he totally had her cornered…" Nari commented, I turned my attention to her. She really is quiet… I totally forget she’s there sometimes.

"Isn’t Sasuke’s match—"

"Yeah." Ayame cut me off,

I pursed my lips. Where’s Sasuke? Where’s Ryuu?

Everyone started clapping, and I could hear a few distant "Sasuke-Kun’s here!" and some squealing.

I looked down, yep, there was definitely Sasuke there. And he was wearing different clothes… I think his hair is a bit longer too, though I can’t really tell.

"So it’s Gaara and Sasuke’s fight—" My eyes widened as I felt hands around my waist and as if I was being pulled away, which I was and before I knew it, I was out of the stadium and in the trees.

"Hello there, Naomi-Chan." I turned my head to see… a sound ninja I really didn’t know.

"Uh, hello." I responded, utterly confused as why I was pulled away by a random sound ninja…

"Sorry, I don’t really know you, but I was requested to capture you." He apologized sincerely.

"Yeah… who are you?" I questioned.

"None of your importance." My eyes widened as a lot more sound ninjas came out.

Now normally, this wouldn’t be a big deal… except, I happened to forget all of my ninja stuff today. It was supposed to be my day to relax and watch the matches… not get captured and have to fight. Then again, I still have my chakra.

Before I could even really think, my hands were behind my back, there were five sound ninjas around me… I was getting beat by weak little sound ninjas? Gah, this is pathetic. This is why ninjas carry weapons around!

"Huh… you’d think a Tanaka would be harder to catch." One of the ninjas commented, I glared at nothing really, but it was meant for that ninja.

"You’d think… I guess the Tanaka Clan isn’t as great as everyone says." Another one mocked from behind me.

"Orochimaru-Sama should’ve just stuck with that Uchiha." Ah, who cares if I don’t have weapons! I’m going to kick these ninja’s butts!

I finally stopped, which caused them to stare down at me in confusion. "Summoning jutsu: Frost Dragon Curse, Ice needles!"

As always, snow started to fall, which turned into needles, and soon the needles fell harder and harder, making it a rain of ice needles. However, this time, a snowy colored dragon formed itself out of some of the snow needles.

"This is the power of the Tanaka clan?!" One of them shouted as the dragon wrapped itself around him, forcing the needles to rip through their skin.