🎨WonderLand🐝

══════════════════════════
Ship: Liskook.
Side ship: Jenkook, Taennie and Lismin.
Genre: Fluff.
Note: This is the part two of "Neverland" I suggest you read that first.
══════════════════════════

In the silent street filled with dry leafs, the footsteps of a miserable jungkook echoed as the cold breeze made him shiver, the moonlight making his skin glow, the gloves failing to keep his long hands warm.
He unlocked the door and stepped inside his house, the helpers working as usual, the house was warm but jungkook felt cold, numb and empty. He hung his long coat on the rack and asked one of the workers,

“Where is Jennie?”

He always asks this, he may not love her but he cares, he likes her. The worker pointed upstairs, a little hesitant. Jungkook raised his eyebrow, a little confused, nervous. He slowly walked upstairs to their room, opening the door without knocking, he was greeted by the sight of his beautiful wife, Jennie, smiling and giggling in the company of a handsome, tall blonde male.

They both immediately stopped smiling when they spotted jungkook.
Silence, a very uncomfortable silence creeping and crawling around them.

“Jungkook, this is Kim Taehyung. Me and him are childhood friends, he left this town few years ago for studies.”

Jungkook walked towards them while listening to the brief introduction by Jennie. He stopped right in front of them, his hands behind his back.

“and now he is back?”

He asked, very calmly.

“Yes, so I invited him for some tea.”

Jugnkook nodded as jennie and Taehyung stood up, The blonde male had a soft look, he was a laid back type of a guy. Someone who is easy to talk to.

“It's a pleasure to meet you, Taehyung, I'm jeon jungkook, Jennie's husband.”
“I know you are. It's nice to meet you too.”

They both shook hands, one was forcing a smile while other had all the rightful reasons to grin.

Cocky.
Jungkook thought to himself.

“ah, would you look at the time. I shall be leaving now, thank you for inviting me. It was so nice to meet you again, Jennie. I'll see you, later.”

“You mean 'we'?”

Jungkook only got a half smirk in response, he watched as the handsome lad left the room.
Jennie stood there, surprised by Taehyung's confidence.

“i-ill show him the way to exit.”
“No need. If he knows how to enter then he should also know how to leave.”

The short girl nodded and watched her husband walk towards his office.

“You know, you can't be mad at me or him.”

The masculine guy stopped in his tracks, turning around to meet Jennie's fierce stare.

“You invite a full grown single man to my house in my absence and you expect me to be okay with it?”

Jennie made her way to jungkook, her heels echoing in the hall.

“You can go around, have lovely picnics and spend all the time with your muse and I can't even talk to my friend?”

Jungkook narrowed his eyes, his eyebrows furrowed in visible confusion.

“Muse? Pardon?”
“Park Lalisa.”

He was surprised, guilt making his ears red. His silence was enough to make Jennie believe that all of her assumptions and thoughts were right. The little hope that she had in herself, was slowly dying.