🐰Sugar daddy 🐱(pt1)

Note: I suddenly forgot how to write-

------

"I need cashhhh" I said in a annoying voice and jumped on my bed

"Lisa, I'm telling you. It's a good idea, just join the fucking app."

I looked at the couch and saw my best friend, jennie, looking back at me.

"b-but jennieee"
"Lisa, trust me. Have you seen me? Remember how I was? my life was going down the hill! The sugar daddy app saved my life! I have money, love, sex and happiness."

She said and smiled proudly. Well, she is right. Jennie was the same as me, we both belonged to an average family which were going through a hard time, except mine is still not doing very well. Me and Jennie originally belonged to Busan but we both moved to Seoul. We worked in a cafe together. She has been my best friend forever! Jennie was always that typical girl who wanted to be rich, she wanted to taste that gold. I wasn't even surprised when she told me about this app and how she found herself a 'sugar daddy'

Apparently, you sign up in this app, create your profile and save some thirsty, rich men profile and wait for them to text you, or you can text them yourself. Basically, those rich men who are also called 'sugar daddy' would pay you every month and would also fulfil your everyday needs but in exchange you would have to be ready to get laid by them, no matter what time or day it is.

"isn't it scary and too risky?"

I asked jennie, it's weird because you are giving your self to someone stranger. How can you trust someone so easily?

"well, it is risky but you just gotta trust em. Everyone in this app is just hear for getting fucked. I trusted that guy and look at me, I got everything I want. He is lowkey kinda hot so, he is fulfilling my sexual needs as well as my regular life needs."

I nodded slightly and looked out my window. Should I try this app? I mean, it didn't do any harm to Jennie. She gets everything she wants and in return, all she has to do is Fuck someone who is extremely good looking? That's it. Her life got so much easier. I mean, I do need some money, it won't hurt, right? Just one time. I can leave whenever I want.

"okay then. I'll try it."

I looked at Jennie who was staring at me with wide eyes, happiness and shock could be visibly seen on her face

"really?! Oh my god! I'll help you with it!"

She yelled with excitement as she jumped on the bed, besides me. She grabbed my phone and quickly downloaded the app.

"what are you doing?"
"making your profile"

"what are you doing?""making your profile"

Lalisa Manoban
22 year old
Straight

Bio: mama told me to be a lady and a freak.