🍃Anniversary 🍂

Wake up.
Wake up.
Wake up.

Ugh, why did I decide to keep this as my alarm? Wait-

I quickly opened my eyes and looked at my calender.

"oh my- it's our one year anniversary!"

I smiled brightly and looked at my left side, there she was. Sleeping like a baby, she looks so peaceful and beautiful. I pecked her cheek softly and whispered a little "I love you" softly before getting up and rushing towards the bathroom.

It's 6am and I don't have enough time, I need to prepare everything! I took a quick shower and got changed into my outfit, actually, I bought matching couple outfits. I wore mine and I left Lisa's on the bed so when she wakes up, she knows what she has to wear.

Rushing my way into the kitchen, I starting baking her favorite type of cake, a red velvet cake along with some Kookies (😳) and her favorite chocolate shake.
I decided to decorate the house while the oven was doing it's magic.

Some Rose's (😐) petal leading their way from stairs to the living room. Lights dim and curtains open. Heart shaped cushions and heart shaped balloons. Everything looked good to me.

I placed Champaign on the table.

"wait no- she is a baby, I don't want her drinking, last time she was drunk, she couldn't stop crying and telling me that she loves me. I mean, that was cute but the next morning she felt really embarrassed and I don't want her to be embarrassed again."

I took a hold of Champaign and bought it back to the kitchen
Guess we'll go with the shakes.
I placed shakes and kookies on the table.

"Time to decorate the cake."

The cake was red, obviously and I also cut it in heart shape so that it would match the theme. I wrote "L.K" on the cake and made some more hearts on it.

Once everything was done, I glanced and make sure it went just like I planned. Now all we gotta do is wait for her to wake up.

Wait- I forgot the chocolates and gifts.

I walked towards our room and peeked in, she wasn't on the bed. Oh, she is in the bathroom. I hurried my way to the closet and grabbed the gifts, I heard the door unlock which means she is about to walk out.

"where the hell do I hide them?!"

I couldn't think of anything else so I just put them under my shirt.

"kookie?"
"h-huh? Oh hey!"
"kookieeeee!"

She said while running towards me and hugging me from the back. I just chuckled nervously and hoped that she won't notice this huge box under my shirt. Luckily, her eyes were closed.

"Happy one year anniversary my bunny!"

I just smiled and nodded. She pecked my cheeks and grabbed the outfit which I placed on the bed for her.

"is this for me?"
"yes."

She smiled widely and went to the bathroom to change, I took my opportunity and ran downstairs, quickly placing the chocolates and gifts on the table.

"that's better."

I sighed softly and kept glancing at the stairs.

I heard footsteps coming downstairs so I looked at the angel who was causing the noise. She was clearly shook, her mouth open and eyes wide. She looked beautiful and adorable. A smile automatically appeared on my face.

"w-whats this...?"
"a little celebration for our special day"

I said while smiling softly at her, her eyes got a little wet and she hugged me like if the world was gonna end. I couldn't help but chuckle at her cuteness.

"Happy one year anniversary angel, I love you so much. Thank you for coming in my life and making it so much better, I don't think I would have survived alone. With you by my side, I can even conquer the world, babydoll."

I kissed the top of her head and grabbed her by her chin so that she would look up at me. I was not expecting to see her tears flowing down her cheeks and her nose all red, her puffy eyes and shivering lips. What a baby...

"T-thank you s-so much... "

She took her time to catch her breath and tried to stop crying.

"I l-love you so much jungkook, thank you for loving me so much. Everyday is like heaven for me cause I have you. No other man can love me as much as you do and I'm so grateful for that, I would never stop loving you."

I wiped tears from her cheeks before leaning in for a gentle and soft kiss. This kiss was special. It felt brand new. Even more amount of love was added in it. After this kiss, I knew that our bond got stronger and our love will last forever.

How did that day end?
She was on my lap and we watched a movie together with snacks surrounding us. She held that teddy bear close to herself, the teddy bear which I gifted her. I kept pecking her cheeks and neck and she just giggled like a baby. My arms wrapped around her tiny waist and I just kept pulling her closer and closer.

I'm sorry for any mistakes
I wrote this in rush, this was a little gift for you guys for all the support! I feel like my writing skills are getting worser.

-kim